Frolic Goats Hostel
Who? You, your old and new friends!!
Where? At the best hostel in town!!
Why? Why not?z
Frolic Goats Hostel - the first and best all year round hostel in Poznan.
We offer the best location for short or long term stay in our amazing town. Only a few minutes walk from the heart of Poznan - the unique renaissance Old Market Square.
Poznan is famous for its architecture, museums, cultural and sporting events festivals,as well as its friendly citizens.
Laid back atmosphere different from Warsaw, prices much lower than in Cracow, warm and welcoming citizens.
Poznan, a place to be!!!
All the attractions in Poznan can be found in just a 15 minute walk or short tram ride
Why you should stay in Frolic Goats Hostel:
- we are the first and most experienced hostel in Poznan
- we have friendly and professional crew (staff)
- hot water available 24h
- the hottest clubs all within walking distance
- The Frolic Goats Hostel used to be the location of the very first brewery in Poznan. We want to keep the spirited memories alive so come check us out for a frolicking good time
- shopaholism is not a serious addiction - Poznan has the best shopping centre in the world - Stary Browar - go for it
- feel the international spirit
- Krakow has it's bugle-call, which you can only hear, Poznan has a bugle call and goats fight that you can see every day at noon on city hall tower.
- Free breakfast
- Amazing location in the heart of Poznan,
- Updated calendar of gigs and events Things to do and the best way to do them - just ask us!
- Free internet access, Wi-Fi,
- Big common room with DVD player, cable TV,plasma tv massive sofa for chilling out
- Guest Kitchen fully equipped
- Big fridge for chilling all kind of liquids
- Linen included in price
- towel only 3 pln
- Choice of fully renovated comfortable rooms with security lockers
- 24 hour Reception - no curfews or lockouts
- Credit cards accepted
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free tea & coffee all day
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Location de vélos
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Adapté aux enfants
- Salle commune
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Service fax
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Animaux acceptés
- Lampe de chevet
- TVA inclue
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
- Serviettes incluses
- Distributeurs automatiques
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
We are 100 meters from the Old Market Square where most of tourists attractions are located.
ENTRY AT JASKOLCZA STREET!!!
REMEMBER TO BUY A TICKET BEFORE GETTING ON THE BUS/TRAM. YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET IT AT THE TRAM/BUS
From the Airport:
- Buses 48, 59 and special line L will take you to the centre of Poznan. All Buses arrive at Rondo Kaponiera ( get off here and get onto tram no 5 heading towards Stomil , tram 13 should be heading towards Starołęka. Get off at 3rd stop which is Wrocławska Street. In order to find the main doors turn from Wrocławska street left into Jaskolcza street. After 10 meters you will see some big brown doors on your right. Now just buzz no 6.....
From the main railway station:
Leave the train station through the main exit/entrance. You can buy a ticket for a tram in a kiosk (one for 15 minutes - 2,60 PLN will be fine. Go straight ahead. Pass under bridge and climb up the stairs. At the top turn right ,you will see a tram stop. Take tram no 5 heading towards Wroclawska street. In order to find the main doors pass by shopping mall and go straight ahead. The secondstreet left into Jaskolcza street. After 10 meters you will see some big brown doors on your right. Now just buzz no 6.....