One of Queenstown's smallest hostels (26 guests), Alpine Lodge is a great base for all your fun times in the adventure capital of the world. And with only a short, 1 min flat walk to the center of town, you are close to everything but far enough from the busy bustle of town.
FREE, full speed, UNLIMITED WiFi for all guests :)
All our dorm rooms contain 6 beds and are made up with a thick duvet (no sleeping bags needed here). Doubles and twins are also made up and towels are supplied.We provide Free, full speed and unlimited WiFi to all guests, which is available everywhere the entire property. Alpine Lodge has two separate Lounge/kitchen areas. One (TV lounge) with large movie selection and a toasty fire in the winter. The other a quiet reading area for those who wants some peace and quiet.
Positioned on the city end of Gorge Road, opposite the recreation ground, Alpine Lodge is a 1 min, flat walk to town and 3 min, flat walk from the supermarket. The closest ski field, The Coronet Peak is a 15 min drive from here.
Our knowledgeable staff can are here to provide free impartial advise on what is available to offer in Queenstown and the surrounding area so you can get the most out of your stay :)
Alpine Lodge Conditions and Policies
- Alpine Lodge must receive a valid cancellation for any individual booking in writing.
Cancellations made prior to 2 days of arrival are free. Cancellations within 2 days of arrival will incur a 100% cancellation fee. No shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellation refunds will be processed within 10 working days. Any requested changes with respect to a guest’s booking, including check-in and check-out dates, as well as product configuration must be made directly with Alpine Lodge. Guests acknowledge that all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate your change request but Alpine Lodge is under no obligation to guarantee that change requests will be accommodated.
- Check in is from 15:00 to 19:00. New arrivals can check into their rooms after 3pm each day. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but access to rooms and use of the hostel will not be granted until after 3pm.
- Check out is from 10:00 to 10:00. Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 10:00 am. After this time guests may make use of the luggage storage facilities for the departing day but all possessions must be removed from the room and the room key handed back to reception.
- To comply with current New Zealand legislation (Statistics Act 1975) we require every guest to present a valid international passport upon check-in, which legally proves its country of citizenship.
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards, cash. Please note that your card may be pre authorised.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast not included.
- Receptions hours from 9am to 7pm.
- Guests under 18 years old are to travel with a parent/guardian/teacher, and under 16’s are not allowed. Most of our guests are backpackers in the 18 to 30 age range. Please be aware that you may be assigned a top bunk!
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund. This includes any balcony area. A smoking area and ashtrays are provided outside the building for guests, who wish to smoke.
- The comfort, safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance to us. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be offered a refund of any kind. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property. In the case of groups, the group leaders must ensure that all members of their group behave in an acceptable manor. Failure of any individual group member to do so will result in the eviction of the whole group. Any behavior qualifying as an infringement, offence or crime will be reported to the police without exception.
- This is a low alcohol hostel. Excessive consumption is not tolerated and zero alcohol is to be consumed after 9pm. Any person found to be drinking excessively or intoxicated will be asked to leave the property with no refund.
- Guests may leave their luggage in our luggage room however it remains the guest’s responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. We accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused.
- Guests will be expected to reimburse Alpine Lodge for any damages caused by inappropriate behavior during their stay.
- For bookings of more than one person in dorms it is attempted to accommodate everybody in the same room. As bookings for the same room are subjected to availability and seasonal fluctuations, we do not guarantee, that groups will stay in the same room. It needs to be specifically pointed out if a booking includes people under the age of 18.
- In case of a late departure, Alpine Lodge reserves the right to charge for a further night’s stay.
- Forfeit of security deposit (ONE NIGHTS STAY PRICE)
The following actions will result in forfeiting your security bond:
• Not complying with any notice or warning, issued verbally or in a written form
• Late check-out after 10:00 am
• Stealing of any form
• Any form of damaging the hostel’s or guest’s property, whether intentionally or accidentally
• Not washing, drying or storing away used dishes of the kitchen
• Bringing any people to your room, that do not stay there
• Sexual harassment of any form
• Physical or verbal assault or abuse of the hostel staff, other guests, customers or members of the public on hostel premises
Any of the above mentioned actions also qualifies for an eviction, which may be spoken out by the management.
- Guests acknowledge that their payment details, as received by us may be provided to a third party solely for the purpose of processing their payment and whose destination might be any overseas country. Guests acknowledge that Alpine Lodge will hand over personal data including CCTV recording to official authorities, to solve any investigation performed. Information is explicitly not provided to private people.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Jeux de société
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Wifi gratuit
- Réfrigérateur / congélateur
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Terrasse extérieure
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Alpine Lodge 13 Gorge Road is on the corner of Gorge and Weaver Street.
When driving into town, at the second set of traffic lights, instead of turning left into the center, turn right onto Gorge road and we are 100m along on the right :)