Colors Hotel is a recently opened hotel & hostel in Rome. Easily reachable, located just north of Vatican City. Thanks to its proximity to Ottaviano-Musei Vaticani metro station it enjoys a privileged position not far from Rome's major monuments and tourist attractions.
Check in: 11:00 AM but please note that the room will be ready after 2 PM but you can check in earlier and leave your bag at the Hostel.
Check out: 11:00 AM
Cancellation policy 72 Hours prior to arrival . Cancellations are accepted by mail or fax only. We don't accept cancellations by phone.
We inform you that we accept as a valid document only the passport or ID card for European Union citizens.
Please keep in mind that if you book more than 1 dorm bed, we will do our best to keep you in the same room with your friends but we do not guarantee it.
Please note that we dorms we have age restriction. You must be 18-35 years old in order to book dorms
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Les transferts depuis ou vers l'aéroport
- Distributeur automatique
- Parking à vélos
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner inclus
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Salle commune
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Service fax
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Machines à thé / café
- Serviettes incluses
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
Infos à connaître sur HostelCette propriété dispose de conditions générales spécifiques.
Buffet breakfast not included
An extra charge of 7.50 euros for breakfast per person will apply to all dorm bookings.
Breakfast consists of:
- corn flakes
- different kind of bread
- different kind of cakes
- fresh fruit
- different kind of juices
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
How to Arrive at Colors Hotel
Arriving by train
When you arrive at Termini train station, take the Line A Metro, towards Battistini, to Ottaviano metro station, close to our hotel.
From there, take Via Ottaviano till Piazza del Risorgimento, then turn left onto Via Cola di Rienzo. At the intersection with Via Terenzio, at the Castroni market, turn right, then take the second street on your left, this is Via Boezio Colors Hotel is just on the corner at number 31, in an old Roman palazzo building with green shutters.
You can also take the number 40 bus from Termini train station. This will leave you at Via della Conciliazione, the main street in front of the Vatican. Next, follow Via Pallavicini, which after 3 blocks becomes Via Terenzio. On your right after the second street light you will find Via Boezio, the entrance to Colors Hotel is just right on the corner.
You can also take a taxi from Termini train station , going by the meter one should not pay more than 15 euro to get to the hotel.
Arriving from FIUMICINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- The hotel can arrange a hired-car transfer servicewith a personal driver that will wait for you at the terminal at a price of 45 Euro for a maximum of 3 passengers;
- A taxi ride costs around 45/55 Euro , one way, for a maximum of 3 passengers;
- A shuttle bus operated by SIT company leaving from the airport terminal and stopping in Via Crescenzio, just 500 meters from Colors Hotel. The price is 8 Euro per person for a one-way ticket.
View Bus Stop on Large Google Map
Arriving from CIAMPINO AIRPORT
- The hotel can arrange a hired-car transfer service with a personal driver that will wait for you at the terminal at a price of 45 Euro for a maximum of 3 passengers;
- A taxi ride costs around 40/50 Euro, one way, for a maximum of 3 passengers;
- A shuttle bus operated by TERRAVISION company going from Ciampino airport to Termini train satation. The price is 4 Euro per person for a one-way ticket. From Termini train station you can reach Colors Hotel taking Line A, the bus 40 or a taxi which will cost around 15 Euro.
Arriving by car
Guest arriving by car can either park on the street for a fee, or reception can assist you in finding one of the 15 nearby garages, all within a several minutes walk from the hotel.
The hotel does not have a private parking lot (garage)