Hostel Montestella is a backpacker's hostel with all the comfort of a hotel, at only the most economic rates - situated in the historic centre of Rome, just 5 minutes walk from the train station Termini.
- Wi-Fi * 2 For 1 Hour
- No Curfew
- No Lockout
- Pub Access
- Bar ( across the street)
- All non-smoking bedrooms
- Free hot showers
- Towels available for small fee
- Free city maps
- Free tourist information for all important places to visit.
- Luggage storage*
- Great walking tours
- Safe paid car parking nearby
- Supermarket around the corner, open from 08.00 am. until 20:30 pm
-For private double room under 65,00 , private triple room under 80,00 and multiple private ensuite room under 25.00 per person , breakfast is NOT included.( breakfast is 3.00 per person per day)
-For reservations more than 4(four) nights , breakfast is included without price limit.
- We are unable to send or fax letters of any kind for visa document applications to embassies and/or consulates.
- We have age limit: persons over the age of 45 and under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in dormitory rooms. Are permitted to stay in private rooms single , double , triple etc.
- Cancellations or alterations are only accepted via email or fax. Phone cancellations/alterations are not accepted.
- starting from the 1st of January 2011 Rome City Council will ask for a overnight accommodation tax on tourist service in the city.
This fee, 2 euros per night (10 nights maximum) per person (with the exception of children up to 10 years and in Rome residents), will be asked to anyone staying in every overnight accommodation inside Romes boundaries.
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.
* the service may require an additional payment
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Petit déjeuner inclus
- Salle commune
- Linge de lit inclus
- Lampe de chevet
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Getting to the hotel from: 1) Termini train station: when you arrive by train, you arrive in a westward direction; with the train at your back you should walk to your right (in the direction of descending platform numbers), and take the first opening to the street. This is the north exit. Make sure that you�re on Via Marsala (Marsala street); From there just walk four short blocks up the street directly ahead of you, Via Marghera. When you hit Via Palestro, take a right until number 88. Our sign�s hanging outside.
2) Ciampino Airport: the Terravision bus arrives at Via Marsala, parallel to Termini station; in one direction, there�s some wonderful old ruins and the station carpark; in the other, a huge creamy- white building, Termini. You want to walk towards that big building. Take Via Marghera when it comes up on your left (all the connecting streets should be on your left side). The rest is as above.
3) Fiumicino Airport: The Leonardo Express departs every 30 minutes from the airport, and arrives at Termini Station on Binario (Platform) 21 or 22, tucked way back up in the corner; walk back into the station. When you get to where the other trains are parked, turn right (platform numbers should descend in that direction). Take the big opening at the far end of the station. You should find yourself on Via Marsala. The rest is as above.
4) If you arrive at any other station, airport or by any other transport, you first need to get to Termini station. Go inside the station and walk in the direction of descending platform numbers to the north exit, take the above directions. Maps are available everywhere, including inside the station tourist office and on the internet.