Aldea Hostel San Jose
If you want to enjoy the untapped excitement of San Jose, Aldea Hostel is sure to lead you in the right direction. Like Aldea in Cordoba, Argentina we are the meeting point for travelers from all over the world who are looking to get the best out of these great cities. Right in the sweet spot where all the best happenings of San Jose take place. Standing in front of the famous Sala Garbo theater, known for its showings of intellectual foreign films. You will be no more than 100 meters from Paseo Colon, the street where most national celebrations take place such as Festival de la Luz and El Desfile de Carrozas which start off the New Years party! Most importantly Aldea is just a walking distance away from the main bus terminals that take you all around the country including the Caribbean and Pacific beaches. Aldea Hostel, is a beautifully renovated historic, Caribbean-style wooden Victorian mansion, that's the perfect rest stop on your journey through the land of 'Pura Vida'.
With our unique dcor and ambiance, Aldea is like no other place. We pride ourselves in having a chill out environment with a touch of sophistication. The Main Room allows you to socialize over a game of billiards or while sharing a film on movie night with the fellow guests on our big screen TV. We offer several state of the art computers for your convenience and free WiFi for your laptops. Our ample backyard has ping-pong table and a grill dying to be lit, and our large eat-in kitchen is great for watching passersby. If eating out is your thing then take a walk in any direction and you will find exactly what youre looking for. At night you can enjoy a drink with your new friends at our bar-style counter-tops.
At Aldea wev got all it takes to offer the best and we deliver. Great team, full of fun young, enthusiastic people, who are all bilingual. Always attentive to your personal needs to make sure your stay in San Jose is unforgettable. We can say from experience that where you lay your head must be immaculate. Our rooms of 4,6, and 8 follow this idea. Starting with bunk-beds that contain great quality, thick mattresses. Personal bathrooms for each room that have hot water unlike many Hostels. Well circulated cool fresh air thanks to the tall spacious rooms and of course for those couples that want privacy we can accommodate them as well with private bedrooms.
All thats left is for you to check-out our website and check-in to a room because we guarantee you that Aldea is like no other Hostel out there. Well maybe the aldea in Argentina.
check in: 13:00
check out: 11:00
credit cards not accepted
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Les transferts depuis ou vers l'aéroport
- Distributeur automatique
- Parking à vélos
- Jeux de société
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Téléphones à carte
- Ventilateur de plafond
- Adapté aux enfants
- Salle commune
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Wifi gratuit
- Salle de jeux
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Tableau d'emplois
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Terrasse extérieure
- Table de billard
- Service postal
- TVA inclue
- Machines à thé / café
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
- Accessible aux fauteuils roulants
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
- From Coca Cola Bus terminal - Exit Coca Cola from the side that has the Hotel Musc on the left. (yellow building) There turn right walk straight till you see Clinica Orlich (big blue building on the left)(167 meters )(.10 miles) (161 yards) Turn right onto Paseo Colon and head in that direction till you reach Pizza Hut on your right(655 meters) (.41 miles) (717yards) head left up the hill till you get to the next corner, Aldea is on the right (big GREY building with yellow trim)(83 meters)(.05 miles)(90 yards) Our hostel used to be a famous hotel called 'Hotel Petit Victoria'.
- From Tica Bus - Total Car will be across the street from Tica Bus. Head right till you get to Horizantes. Then turn left there and follow that street up past La Fonda and Lunch Bar. Past Pizz Hut and cross the main road. Aldea will be on the right on the next corner.
- From Puntarenas bus terminal - It is a walking distance but we are sure relaxing is on your mind so taxi would be the quickest and best way. Taxi fair should be no more than 2,000. For tips on taxis check out our tips page.
- Coming From San Jose International Airport (Juan Santamaria), Alajuela & Coming From Jaco Beach, Manuel Antonio, or Playa Santa Teresa
* There is a bus stop outside the airport. The Alajuela - San Jos� route buses stop there in both directions. It will only cost less than a dollar. We are located on 100 meters south from Pizza Hut located on the main street called Paseo Colon.
* Tell the bus driver to drop you off at Pizza Hut on Paseo Colon and then head south up the hill to Aldea Hostel on the right hand corner. THAT IS IT!!!
- Talking a taxi would be your best bet. The taxi fair should be no more than 12,000. For tips on taxis check out our tips page.