Sampa Hostel was created nine years ago for folks who want to enjoy their trip while receiving a special service in a home-like atmosphere for a great price is a large and comfortable house, with a spacious entertainment area, large bedrooms separated male and female, as well as a kitchen for common use and a great patio where you can lay on a hammock or enjoy your meals.
Vila Madalena is considered the coolest area of Sao Paulo and known as the site of its best night life. It hosts numerous bars, restaurants, discos, and during the day the guests can enjoy delicious restaurants, coffee shops, museums, wonderful art galleries, clothing stores, as well as antique and vintage shops, all located within walking distance from the hostel.
- RATES EXCLUSIVE FOR RESERVATIONS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
- Check in: 1pm (you can arrive earlier and stay at the hostel or keep your bags in our luggage, but the room is available only at 1pm)
- Check out: 12pm
- Reception 24 hours with bilingual staff
- We accept credit and debit cards VISA and MASTERCARD
Included on price:
- Linen and blanckets
- Cable TV
- Individual locker with padlock
- Extra storage
- Tourist and general info
- Exchange Book
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Restriction relative à l’âge
- Les transferts depuis ou vers l'aéroport
- Parking à vélos
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Téléphones à carte
- Ventilateur de plafond
- Adapté aux enfants
- Salle commune
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Bureau de change
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Terrasse extérieure
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Bain de vapeur
- TVA inclue
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
# From Guarulhos Airport
1) We offer TRANSFER IN for R$140,00 (price per car, not per person). Please send an email at least 24 hours before you arrive to book it. It's not a taxi, it's a driver from the hostel.
2) Urban Bus: Take the bus Airport Bus Service until the Tatuape Station (the price is around R$6,00). From there you need to take the subway until Vila Madalena Station (green line). You have to change the line twice before arrive at Vila Madalena. First on Republica, take the Yellow line Butanta direction and then at Consolacao take the green line Vila Madalena direction.
3) Executive Bus: Airport bus Service (around R$45,00) and leave in one of the stops at subways, such as Republica or Tiete. From there that's the same way than the number 2.
# From Tiete, Barra Funda or Jabaquara Bus Terminals
1) All the bus terminal in Sao Paulo are inside the metro Station with the same name. So, you can arrive by bus and then take the subway until Vila Madalena Station (green line). If you came from Barra Funda you have to change the line once before arrive at Vila Madalena. Take the Yellow line Butanta direction and then at Consolacao take the Green line Vila Madalena direction. If you came from Tiete or Jabaquara you have to change the line only at Paraiso.
1) We offer TRANSFER IN from all the Bus Station R$100,00
Price per car, not per person. Please send an email at least 24 hours before you arrive to book it. It's not a taxi, it's a driver from the hostel.
# From Congonhas Airport
1) We offer TRANSFER IN for R$100,00 (price per car, not per person). Please send an email at least 24 hours before you arrive to book it. It's not a taxi, it's a driver from the hostel.
2) Bus and Subway: Take the bus Sao Judas at the Airport (same side of the St). Get off at Sao Judas Subway Station and follow by subway to Vila Madalena Station (green line). You need to change the line just once, take the blue line Tucuruvi direction and then at Paraiso take the blue line Vila Madalena direction.
# From Vila Madalena Subway Station (green line)
The Vila Madalena Subway Station is near the Sampa Hostel (about six blocks, 15 minuts) and the easiest way to get there. Arriving at Vila Madalena Station, you can walk until the Hostel (about six blocks) or take a taxi, will be around R$12,00.
Walking: Take the Rua Marinho Falcao in front of the Subway Station Exit, cross the Rua Paulistania and go straight the stairs until Rua Harmonia. Turn left in Rua Harmonia and walk until the Rua Rodesia when you have to turn right and then on the left on Rua Girassol.
# From Bus
You can look all the options to get to the Sampa Hostel by bus in the website: www.googlemaps.com there you can check the distances and how to get to the hostel