MINGTOWN Hiker International Youth Hostel
Welcome to the Mingtown Hiker Hostel(an international HI/YHA youth hostel, with friendly service and a sociable atmosphere) - just 5 minutes walk away from The Bund.Mingtown Hiker Youth Hostel is conveniently located close to some of Shanghai's most famous places, all within walking distance - such as: Nanjing Road shopping street,The Bund,the People's Square, the Jinmao Tower, the Suzhou River, Yuyuan Gardens, Shanghai Old City and many more. As we are located in the centre of Shanghai, we are within walking distance of the subway, bus stops, banks/ATMs, post office, pharmacy, 24 hour shops and much more. We can give you a free local area map when you arrive. Our hostel is in the backstreets, away from the noisy main roads, in a traditional Shanghai neighborhood. There is plenty of local Shanghai culture to see, with lots of interesting restaurants, snack stalls and street vendors. . We provide different kinds of accommodations to meet the needs of every customer, such as stylish VIP suites, standard double/twin rooms, and a variety of dorm rooms, all at a very
fair price. You can find our prices below. We also offer discounts to guests with HI cards. All rooms are equipped with security key card access, hot/cold air conditioning, and WIFI signal. Our dorm rooms are equipped with security lockers,
individual lights, and power outlets. Safety deposit boxes are available at reception. We also offer free short-term luggage storage. Our facilities include: - Cozy bar/restaurant, with western & Chinese food, large DVD TV, free pool table and bar games, and WIFI internet access - Relaxing lobby area, with big, comfy sofas, free internet, and WIFI internet access, (no smoking area ) - Book exchange, and free local magazines/newspapers - letting you know what's going on in Shanghai - Helpful English-speaking reception staff - Train/plane ticket booking service - we can also book other hostels around China - Self catering kitchen and hot water machine. - 24 hour hot water showers - with good water pressure! - Laundry service - International telephone call facilities - No curfew, 24 hour security Please bring your passport with you when you come here. Please inform us your new arrival time by phone if you arrive late, or else the booking could be cancelled automatically.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Parking à vélos
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Téléphones à carte
- Salle commune
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Salle de jeux
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Casiers à bagages
- Table de billard
- Lampe de chevet
- Bureau des excursions
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Directions to MINGTOWN Hiker International Youth Hostel
Address:No.450 Middle Jiangxi Rd，Shanghai
Address in Chinese:上海市江西中路450号 上海旅行者国际青年旅舍
DIRECTIONS FROM THE PUDONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (PVG):
1) Maglev Train (40rmb) from PVG to LongYang Rd. station, then transfer to subway line 2 (costs: 4RMB) to Nanjing Rd(E) station, take exit 3 and walk along the east Nanjing Rd to the east. After the second traffic lights turn left (walk along the Middle Jiangxi Rd to north),after the 4th block(East Beijing Rd) you will find our hostel.
2) Shuttle bus: Take No. 2 shuttle bus from PVG to Jing'An Temple (that will cost you about 19RMB),then take subway line 2 (4RMB) to Nanjing Rd(E) station ,or take taxi from Jingan Temple to the hostel about 20RMB.
3) Take metro line 2 from PVG to nanjing Rd(E), between 9:00---16:00(costs: 5RMB)
4)Take taxi : Gate No.3(Domestic) Gate No.15(International) on 1F
Taxi fee about 180RMB by day; 220RMB by night (after 23:00)
DIRECTIONS FROM THE HONGQIAO AIRPORT (HQ AIRPORT):
1)Bus No.925 from HQ airport to the last stop the People`s square(4RMB), then take subway line 2 one stop to Nanjing Rd(E) station ,or walk along the East Nanjing Rd for half an hour or take a taxi(12RMB) to the hostel.
2) Take metro line 2 or line 10 from HQ airport to nanjing Rd(E), between 9:00---16:00(costs: 5RMB)
3) Take a taxi about 70RMB during daytime,120RMB at night (after 23:00)
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SHANGHAI TRAIN STATION:
1) Take bus No.64 : leave the station at the west-south exit, walk right (to the west) to the bus park and take the bus 64(2RMB),get off at Middle Jingxi Rd bus stop, then walk north (in the opposite direction of the bus) to the traffic lights and after East Beijing Rd walk about 100metres and you will find the hiker hostel in the right.
2) take the subway(4RMB): the metro station is outside the train station,take subway line 1 to People's Square(the 3rd stop) then transfer onto line 2. It takes one stop to Nanjing Rd(E).
3) Take a taxi about 20RMB,after 23:00 about 30RMB.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH SHANGHAI TRAIN STATION:
1) Take the subway(4RMB): metro line 1 from South Shanghai train station to the People's square then transfer onto line 2 to Nanjing Rd(E).
2) Take a taxi about 50RMB daytime ,100RMB night(after 23:00).
DIRECTIONS FROM SHANGHAI HONGQIAO RAILWAY STATION.
1) Take subway line 2 from Hongqiao railway station to Nanjing Rd(E), (costs: 5RMB) take exit 3 and walk along the Nanjing Rd(E) to the east. After the second traffic lights turn left (walk along the Middle Jiangxi Rd to north),after the 4th block(East Beijing Rd) you will find our hostel.
You can also take subway line 10 to Nanjing Rd(E), (costs: 5RMB)out from the exit 6,walk east along the Ningbo Rd,you can see middle jiangxiRd,walk along middle jiangxi Rd to north, you can find the hostel when passed through the Beijing Rd(E).
2) Take a taxi about 70RMB daytime ,120RMB by night(after 23:00).
International passenger terminal: Take bus 37 (costs: 2RMB)from nanjingRd(E) and 3 stops get off at dong da ming RD lv shunRD.Or take a taxi about 15RMB daytime ,20RMB by night(after 23:00).
Shanghai South Bus Station, take subway line 1 to People's Square then transfer onto line 2 and then get off at Nanjing Rd(E).
It will cost you about CNY50 by taxi.
Shanghai Bus Station,take subway line 1 to People's Square then transfer onto line 2 and then get off at Nanjing Rd(E).
It will cost you about CNY20 by taxi.