Fernloft City (Chinatown)
** Fernloft promotion **
Redeem @ SGD 5.00/bed* stay at our Fernloft Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur from us !
Min 2 nights stay to enjoy the above promotion
Conditions apply, please email us for details
Fernloft reserve the rights to amend or cancel conditions of the promotion
The Fernloft name has always been synonymous with clean, comfortable lodgings, personalized service and value for money. With private and dormitory accommodation, the new The Fernloft name has always been synonymous with clean, comfortable lodgings, personalized service and value for money. With private and dormitory accommodation, the new Fernloft City continues this concept in Chinatown, Singapores most exotic and traditional neighbourhood.
Chinatown is where Singapores earliest immigrants lived, and the rich traditions of this area can still be seen all around. Stroll down colourful alleys, sample exotic snacks from street hawkers, have your fortune told or pause for a moment to listen to opera singing or traditional storytelling in the street. Once known for its reliance on river taxi and bullock carts to get around, the area is now connected to the rest of the city by subway, overground trains, air-conditioned buses and taxis.
From street vendors to restaurants, and from traditional local cuisine to contemporary western fare, finding a place to eat could not be easier. Shops, pubs, hospitals and 24-hour banking services can all be found close by.
You may also transfer to our East Coast hostel free of charge, to sample some of Singapores beachlife.
1) Please note that your reservation will be held for 3 hours on your indicated arrival time. Should you be late, please give us a call or drop us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us or else we will consider it as no show. The hostel has the right to relocated / cancel the reservation with NO refund on their deposit .
2)For reservation with No arrival time given, we will assumed that you will arrive at 1400hrs. Policy still applies for late / cancellation
3) Check in time is 1400hrs and Check out time is 11 am, but you are welcome to leave your baggage at the hostel till you are ready to leave! Just help us clear the beds / rooms so that we can clean up for the next guest!
4) For check in like 1am - 8am , please book the previous date (Eg check in 2 January , 0100am , please book for 1 January )
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Restriction relative à l’âge
- Petit déjeuner inclus
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Téléphones à carte
- Salle commune
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Bureau de change
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Terrasse extérieure
- Service postal
- Lampe de chevet
- TVA inclue
- Machines à thé / café
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
24Hrs Airport Shuttle from Changi Airport direct to our Hostel doorstep, $9/person.
MRT : Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station, EW 15, Exit B
MRT: From Changi Airport, take the East-West Line to alight at Outram Park MRT Station. 10min Walk.
Walk along Maxwell Road till you come to a cross junction.
We are just across the road. We are at block 5 level 2 (#02-92)
Bus : We have a excellent bus route, See map at the photo section for bus service and train station.