Dadaocheng Guest House
“Dadaocheng Guest House” is a cozy friendly guesthouse with reasonable price, located in one of the most historic area in Taipei, just a few minute walk from Metro station and the famous Dihua Old Street—well-known for its historic atmosphere, colonial-era architectures and Chinese New Year Market.
Public space includes Lounge, Dining Space, Kitchen, Shower Room, Roof Space, etc.
We also provide Free Wi-Fi Service, PC, Lockers, Air Conditioner, Fridge, Oven, Water Dispenser, Hair Dryer, Shampoo, Body Soap.
*As an eco-friendly practice, we do not provide toothbrush, toothpaste, and towels. For those who needed, bath towels are available for rent.
Airport Pick-up Service (Additional Charge)
Travel Consulting Service (Mandarin/English/Japanese/Korean)
Different Types of Pillows to Choose
In the day time, travelers can visit the traditional markets nearby to grab some fabulous local foods and snacks for breakfast or lunch. After sunset, the vigorous Ningxia Night Market is another must-go to enjoy all kinds of Taiwanese gourmet and the night life with the local.
Dihua Old Street is one of the best and cheap place to do the souvenir shopping from Chinese Tea, Mullet Roe, Dry Fruits to Traditional Handicrafts. Walking down this old street is just like a trip back in time, and all the vintage shops, designer stores and lovely cafes located in old baroque style houses are making it even more enjoyable experience.
1. Check-in time is from 3PM-8PM, and Check-out Time is at 11AM.
*Please let us know if you will arrive after 8PM when you make the reservation.
2. Cash payment only in Taiwanese Dollar upon check in at the property.
3. You can leave your luggage here if you arrived before 3PM.
4. Please bring your own toothbrush, toothpaste and towel.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
- From Taoyuan Airport
1. Pick-up Service: Only 50-minute drive from the airport to the guesthouse. Please make the reservation beforehand. (1-2 persons: NT1000; 3-4 persons: NT1200)
2. By Bus: Take “Kuo-Kuang Bus” No.1819 at the airport, get off at “Ambassador Hotel” and grab a taxi to our guesthouse. (5-minute drive, NT80-100 for taxi)
- From Taipei Songshan Airport
1. By Taxi: 20-munites drive for NT200
2. By Metro(MRT): Get off at “Daqiaotou Station” (大橋頭 站)and walk for 10 minutes
- From Taipei Main Station
1. By Bus: Take Bus No.274 at Chung-Siao West Road and get off at “MinSheng W. Road (Dadaocheng Wharf).” The bus stop is just downstairs of our guesthouse.
2. By Taxi: 10-minute drive for NT80-100 (Recommended for those who with many luggages)
- Access from Metro(MRT) Daqiaotou Station (Around 10-minute walk)
1. Take Exit 1 from Daqiaotou Station (大橋頭 站)
2. Go straight forward and turn left to YanPing N. Road Sec .2(延平北路2段) Keep walking for 7 minutes to get to our guesthouse.(No.125)
- Access from Metro(MRT) Shuanglian Station (Around 15-minute walk)
1. Take Exit 2 from Shuanglian Station (雙連 站)
2. Turn right and walk along the MinSheng W. Road
3. Turn right to YanPing N. Road to get to our guesthouse. (No.125)