Taitung Sea Art Guest House- Rainbow Forest
Taitung Sea Art Guest House- Rainbow Forest in Chenggong is located in Chenggong Township and it's 10 minutes drive away from Rainbow Water Fall and 10 minutes drive away from Downtown Chenggong. It's only about 15~20 minutes drive away to visit a beautiful spot Sanxiantai (Terrace of the Three Immortals). The property offers very cheap price for people who wants to stay for a long time.
We have one double bed size bunk beds and two single beds for group of six.
-Outdoor kitchen, BBQ area, hair dryer, shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, reading lights
-Tours: we can arrange dolphin and whale watching, river tracing ,river rafting, special aboriginal tour with local tour guide
-There is no Internet, and phone reception is 2~3minutes drive out of the main gate.
-Please bring your own towels and toothbrushes
-Check in after 15:00, check out 11:00
-Please confirm with us once when you receive our email to assure your stay with us.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Bed and breakfast
- Parking à vélos
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Parking gratuit
- Pas de couvre-feu
- TVA inclue
- Serviettes non incluses
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
Infos à connaître sur GuesthouseCette propriété dispose de conditions générales spécifiques.
1.There is no Internet, and phone reception is 2~3minutes drive out of the main gate.
2. We might not check you in in person because we live 40~50 minutes away from here, but we will leave you an instruction about the house outside the house.
3. Leave your pets outside.
4. Check in Time: 15:00
Check out Time: 11:00
Guests can contact with the property for flexible check-in or check-out time. Please contact with the property in advance to double confirm the arrangement.
5. Cash payment in Taiwanese Dollar only upon check in
6. Please bring your own towels and toothbrushes
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Address: No.133-11, Furong Rd., Chenggong Township, Taitung County 96142, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
GPS: N23˙ 07.176' E121˙21.228' Altitude 237m
Coming from the north
1.Drive on your own
taking highway 9 ,then cross Yuchang Highway to connect to highway 11 around 114.7km, turn right at Sanming rd ,then turn left at Furong rd,and then follow four rainbow wooden signs (彩虹森林) to lead you to our gate.
2. Take a train to Yuli train station , and then rent a scooter outside of train station to get to our cottage.(It will cost you 400 NT~450 NT a day for renting the scooter.It will take you about an hour to get to our place.)
3.Take a train to Yuli train station ,and then hire a taxi to come up to Rainbow Forest. It will cost you at least 1000NT~1200 NT.
4.Take a train to Yuli train station and then pay for a day tour with Allen for only 3000 NT(8HRS), half day tour for 2000 NT (4HRS)
5. Take a train to Yuli train station ,then take a bus to Chenggong, and then hire a taxi to come up. There are only 3 buses to go to Chenggong from Yuli Train Station (8:02-9:00 /12:02-13:00/17:12-18:10 ,117 NT)
It will cost you 400 NT from Chenggong bus station to our cottage.
Coming from the south
1. Drive on your own
taking highway 11 around 114.7km, turn left at Saming rd, then turn left at Furong rd, and then follow four rainbow wooden signs(彩虹森林) to lead you to our gate
2.Take a train to Taitung Train Station , then hire a taxi to come up to Rainbow Forest
(It's about 1hr ride from Taitung Train Station to Chenggong Rainbow Forest)
3. Take an airplane to Taitung Airport , then hire a taxi to come up to Rainbow Forest.
Note: You need International driver's license to rent a car at Car Plus, and Taiwanese scooter license to rent scooters at Taitung.
4. Take a train to Taitung Train Station ,then rent a car at Car Plus to come up to Cheng Rainbow Forest.