Located on the northwest coast of Sardinia, Alghero has become a major holiday destination in recent years and yet still retains its distinctive Catalan character. This derives from the influence of Pedro IV of Aragon who seized control of the town in the mid-fourteenth century and embarked on an intense period of colonization from Spain.
Today, Alghero manages to combine its role of tourist centre with that of a thriving port. This enables it to maintain a year round economy outside that of the busy summer months.
Palau de Maiorca is an ancient residence located in the heart of the beautiful old town of Alghero, in Sardinia.
Set in the central Via Maiorca 19, the residence is extremely close to all the historical sights, as to all the shops, restaurants, supermarkets, banks. Also, in just 5 minutes by walk, you can reach the beach, the harbour, and the taxi/bus station. Daily excursions are organized and depart every day from the harbour.
Because of its central location, you can park your car at the free car park located at 200m by walk from the apartment.
Palau de Maiorca (Via Maiorca, 19) Alghero (SS) Italia
1st Floor - Residence Dalí (max 3 pax)
Good quality self-catering apartment accommodation suitable for a maximum of four guests, typical of the architecture of Alghero and special care is taken in its cleaning.
The apartment has a vaulted ceiling and a beautiful view over the rooftops of the old town of Alghero.
It consists of a living room, a bathroom and two bedrooms.
- Living Room: The living room, well-lit thanks to the large window, consists of a dining table, a TV, and a new kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, crockery, kitchenware, saucepans, cutlery, etc...
No air-conditioning, oven, dish washer.
-Bathroom: The large and cosy bathroom has a small window, shower, toilet, wash basin, bidet and washing-machine.
- One small bedroom with two single beds (linen, on request)
- One large and cosy bedroom with a double bed and a wardrobe (linen, on request)
The accommodation is suitable for young people wishing to enjoy the lively night life of Alghero during the High Season and for couples willing to get in touch with the culture and history of Alghero.
-Check in 24hr
The cost includes:
- daily apartment rent (minimum 2 nights).
- electricity, gas supply.
The amount does not include:
- a compulsory fee of 50,00 €. for the final cleaning of the apartment, to be paid in advance at the reservation time.
- It is possible to rent bed linen at the cost of 2,50 € per person per day, to be paid in advance at the reservation time.
- We also offer the opportunity to have a private transfer from Alghero Airport to the Palau Barca Residence with a special price of euros 20 for each way. On request.
- Time to withdraw the apartment's key : 4 pm
- Time to return the apartment's key : by 10 am
- A € 100,00 guarantee will be requested you at your arrival date, and it will be returned to you on your departure date, except in case of non-fulfilment or damages; please pay the guarantee with cash, because credit cards are not accepted.
- Pets are not admitted.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cash Only
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Linen Not Included
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine