Le Buisson is a charming Bed and breakfast located between Tours and Amboise where Nicole and Jean-Pierre are happy to welcome you.
Bed and breakfast, and rental accommodation between Tours and Amboise.
Welcome to 'Le Buisson' a family owned B&B nestled in 3 acres of private wooded parkland and set in the heart of the Loire Valley chateaux, near the towns of Amboise and Tours along the loire biking trail.'Le Buisson' bed and breakfast is a charming house to stay, like a small hotel for holiday or a week end. Nearby you can explore and tour the most renowned castles:Chenonceau, Amboise, Villandry and Chaumont, and also organize a wine tasting at the famous vineyards such as Vouvray and Montlouis.
There is a direct bus from down town Tours train station. Then, to get to Le Buisson take the bus # 7 to Montlouis and get off at 'anatole France'.Also you have direct flight to Tours airport ( TUF ) from Dublin or London with Ryanair .Also direct TGV train( hight speed train ) from Charles de Gaulle international airport to Tours from there you can rent a car .
Check time in is between 4:00 pm. and 7:30 pm. Please notify us if you will arrive after 7.30 pm .
Check out is until 11:00 am.
We do not accept credit cards. Please note that the balance has to be paid in cash (euros) when you arrive.
Breakfast is included.
Cancellation policy 48hrs.
We can pick you up from the airport at a small fee.
Tourist tax is included in the rates.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Free Breakfast
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
If you are renting a car from the TUF Tours Val de Loire Aiport, you can drive directly to Le Buisson:
1. Head west on Rue de l'Aroport
2. Turn right to stay on Rue de l'Aroport
3. At Rond-Point de l'Aroport, take the 3rd exit onto Boulevard Abel Gance/D801 heading to A10/A85/Vierzon/Chteauroux/Poitiers/Blois/Saumur/Tours-Centre/Tours-Sud
Go through 2 roundabouts
4. At Rond-Point Jean Le Reste, take the 4th exit onto Quai de Marmoutier/D952 heading to N152/Blois/Rochecorbon/Vouvray/Amboise/Montlouis-sur-Loire
Continue to follow D952
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto D142 heading to La Ville-aux-Dames/Saint-Pierre-des-Corps/Montlouis-sur-Loire/Tours-Sud
6. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto D751
7. Turn right at Place Abraham Courtemanche
8. Place Abraham Courtemanche turns slightly right and becomes Rue Abraham Courtemanche
9. Turn left at Rue du Marchal Foch
10. Continue onto Rue Madeleine Vernet
Le Buisson will be on the right.
Directions from the Tours Railway Station:
1. Head southwest on Place du Gnral Leclerc toward Rue de Nantes
2. Turn right to stay on Place du Gnral Leclerc
3. Turn right at Boulevard Heurteloup
4. Keep left at the fork
5. Slight left to stay on Boulevard Heurteloup
6. Turn left at Avenue Georges Pompidou
7. At Carrefour des Franais Libres, take the 1st exit onto Avenue Andr Malraux
8. Continue onto Quai de la Loire
9. Continue onto Leve de la Loire/D751
Continue to follow D751
Go through 1 roundabout
10. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on D751
11. Turn right at Place Abraham Courtemanche
12. Place Abraham Courtemanche turns slightly right and becomes Rue Abraham Courtemanche
13. Turn left at Rue du Marchal Foch
14. Continue onto Rue Madeleine Vernet
Le Buisson is located one hour from Paris by TGV, between Amboise and Tours Loire Valley in the department of Indre et Loire.
Located near a cycling trail along the loire: an extensive 500 km long route!
Tours 9 km
chenonceaux 15 km
Vouvray 3 km
Shops and restaurants are nearby.