Amsterdam Extreme Guesthouse
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Linen Included
- No Curfew
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
* Your reservation must have the correct ARRIVAL TIME in order to be checked in!!! Guests must inform us of any changes in their travel plans at least 48hrs. in advance! Please provide your phone number!!!
* The form of payment is cash upon check-in!
* Check-in time: after 14:00 / Check-out time: before 11:00
* There is a 5 night minimum stay over the New Year's Period.
* There is a 2 night minimum stay on weekdays, 3 nights on weekends, and 4 nights on holidays.
* Bookings of 5 nights or more will require a prepayment to our bank account in order to guarantee your reservation.
* Reservations that fail to directly notify Amsterdam Extreme Guesthouse by e-mail of their intentions to cancel their reservation prior to 48 hours of the arrival date; will be charged the full amount of their stay!!!
* ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO 5% CITY TAX.
* There is a 50 Euros per person refundable security deposit for the room.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Amsterdam Central Train Station walk down Damrak pass the Excursion boats and turn left at the Grasshopper Coffeeshop, walk for 2 short blocks till you reach Oudezijds Voorburgwal canal, cross the bridge and turn right at FEBO fast food shop, walk to the number 41 and ring the black video door bell #41-II.
All reservations must call upon their arrival at the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport/Central Train Station to arrange the check-in!!!
In the Red Light, near Coffeeshops, Dam Square, Central Train Station