Central Station Hostel
Centraal Station Hostel located in the heart of AMSTERDAM just four minutes walk from Centraal Station and the Red Light District. It's a perfect starting point if you want to explore Amsterdam.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Amsterdam and the Centraal Station hostel!
Thank you for choosing CENTRAAL STATION HOSTEL.
Our staff is young, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about what to do in and around AMSTERDAM.
-FREE CITY MAP
-FREE WALKING TOUR
-24 HOUR CHECK IN
SUPERMARKET IN WALKING DISTANCE
Centraal Station Hostel is ideally located next to:
*THE FAMOUS DAM SQUARE
*THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT
*LOTS COFFEE SHOPS
*ANNE FRANK HOUSE
*THE FAMOUS REMBRANDT SQAURE
*VAN GOGH MUSEUM
* HISTORICAL MUSEUM
* HEINEKEN EXPERIENCE
*THE ROYALE PALACE
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- You can check in from 2 PM to 2 AM.
- You have to check-out before 10 AM of your check-out date.
- Reception is open from 08 AM to 01 AM on weekdays, and from 08 AM to 03 AM on weekends.
- If you need to leave early when reception is closed, we can do the check out steps before it closes so you can leave any time.
- There is no curfew.
- We ask a 20 euros as a security-deposit, and return it when you are checking out.
- Once you arrive you can pay in cash or card.
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards is possible.
- For payments with card, there is a 1% service charge.
- Prices do NOT include the 5 % city tax.
- Cancellation must occur 48h before check-in time by e-mail.
- In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Cancellations or changes can only be accepted if done by email or through hostelworld.com.
- Please email us if you are late. That will prevent misunderstandings.
- No smoking/No use of Alcohol/No use of drugs
- We only accept customers between 16 and 40 years of age.
- Breakfast NOT included.
- We ask for pre-authorization on the given credit card for the total amount, otherwise the reservation will be terminated if there is no pre-authorization.
- Cancellations or changes will be accepted only through the email
- Late cancellations and no shows will be charged the first night
- To preserve and maintain our laid-back & smooth atmosphere we do not allow: Drugs and alcohol, pets, any bookings of stag nights, hen nights or sport tours, soccer fans for (inter)national matches and groups larger than 6 persons.(max 6 persons)
Cancellation policy during special periods:
During New Years: 30th Dec to 2nd Jan , Easter (4th to 6th April), Queen’s Day (25th and 26th April), Pinkster (6th 7tth and 8t June)and the IBC event (11th to 16th September), ascension day (29th may, 1th and 2th june) we have a 14-day cancellation policy. Cancellations during these periods must be made 14 days before the arrival date (note arrival time). Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged for 100% of their total booking. When a booking is made by a person(s) from outside the Europe Union for three nights or more and a visa is required from the embassy, and the booking is used to obtain a visa, the whole booking will be charged to your card.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Schiphol Airport:
By Taxi - from euro 35
http://airport2amsterdam.com offers transport from Schiphol to the Central Station Hostel. (20 Min)
Always at a 'flat' rate - easy to reserve via http://airport2amsterdam.com
By Train -A one-way ticket will cost E3.80 from a vending machine (20 minutes)
Once you arrive at Central Station Amsterdam and go out of the main entrance:
- walk straight ahead on the Damrak (see blue streetname sign on the wall) until you reach the Dam Square with the big white monument,
- on your left hand you will see the Damstraat (see blue streetname sign on the wall) go in this street and,
- after 20 meters turn right on the Pieter Jacobsdwarsstraat (see blue streetname sign on the wall) ,you see on the corner 'Rene's Croissants' and 'Wok to go'.
- after 10 meters on your left hand next to the 'Dam Bike Rental' and you will see the alley 'Steenhouwerssteeg' (see blue streetname sign on the wall) with a green metal gate. You will find us at number 5 on the metal gate and ring the bell.
If you use Google Maps search for :
Central Station Hostel, Steenhouwerssteeg, Amsterdam
After you make the reservation we will send you a direction with pictures to your email adres. Read it carefully and print it out!! or make a picture of it with your Phone.
You can also take a tram to the Dam square [we are only 30 meters away!].
Visit 'P+R website' for more information regarding parking.
Central Station Hostel located in the heart of AMSTERDAM just four minutes walk from Central Station, between Dam Square and the Red Light District. Making it ideal for those coming by train from Schipol Airport. The Central station Hostel is a perfect starting point if you want to explore Amsterdam.
All you need is just minutes away and the city's hotspots are all walkable from here. Save money since you don't need to pay for transportation when you stay with us!