ClinkNOORD's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:30 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Taxes not included - City tax is payable on arrival 5%.
Breakfast not included. Additional breakfast available for €6.90
Bookings should be done by 18 years and over. Also any one between the ages of 16 to 17 need to be with an adult(18 and above)in the hostel.
If they are under 16 they need to be in a private room with an adult or take over a whole dorm.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Age Restriction
- Bicycle hire
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Taxes not included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Not Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
●Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card required upon check-in.
●If the name on your booking is different to the name on the card used to the confirm the booking, the hostel may request a copy of your ID or card for legal reasons.
● Guests can check-in until 4am. Guests will only be able to access their room from 2.30pm. A luggage room is available for guest use if they arrive earlier than 2.30pm. Check out time is 10am.
● Note that all dorms are mixed unless a girls’ dorm is booked.
● Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
● When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, the hostel cannot guarantee that guests travelling together will be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms or whole dorms if guests want to ensure they're together.
● For stag/hen parties, please contact us directly. Clink reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who has booked online and is part of such a group.
● If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation to receive a full refund you will need to notify us by email
– For the fully flexible rates: 48 hours in advance of your arrival date by 2.30pm (and 7 days before the arrival dates of 29th, 30th and 31st of December). If you notify us any less than 48 hours before your arrival date, or in case of a no-show, you will not be entitled to a refund.
– For the semi flexible rates: 14 days in advance of your arrival date by 2.30pm (and 7 days before the arrival dates of 29th, 30th and 31st of December). If you notify us any less than 14 days before your arrival date, or in case of a no-show, you will not be entitled to a refund.
– Non-refundable rates: If cancelled, modified, or in case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
– If you arrive a day or more late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God…) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
● A great-value buffet breakfast is available for EUR 6,90.
Groups (+15 people)
● We accept groups from age 12+.
● You will be asked to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit a week after booking is made. The balance will be required 4 weeks before arrival.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
● If you do not inform us by email when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Amsterdam Centraal Station
Take the ferry to Buiksloterweg (free and runs 24/7 ever 3-5 minutes) from the back of Centraal Station. When you get off the ferry, turn left straight away. Walk straight ahead across the bridge towards the EYE Film Museum and the A’DAM Tower. Once you’ve crossed the bridge, turn right immediately and walk straight along the canal, with ‘The Butcher’ restaurant on your left. Keep following the canal for about 50 metres and ClinkNOORD will be on your left. It’s a big brown building with a ‘CLINK’ sign outside – you can’t miss it!
From Schiphol Airport
When you arrive at Schiphol Airport, buy a train ticket to Centraal Station from one of the yellow ticket machines (priced at around 6€) in the airport arrivals hall. Check the time and platform of the next train heading to Amsterdam Centraal on the screens (the platform is usually number 2 or 5). The train runs every 15-30 minutes and it’s just a 15-20-minute journey into Amsterdam. Once at Centraal Station, follow the directions above.
From Rotterdam The Hague Airport
When you arrive in Rotterdam The Hague Airport, buy a bus and train ticket from one of the ticket stands in the airport (Tickets are priced between 15€ – 20€. Be sure that you buy the combined train and bus ticket). Take the number 33 bus to Rotterdam Central Station. Once there, you can either get the Intercity Direct train which takes around 40 minutes to Centraal station via Schiphol Airport or the Intercity Train, which takes a little longer as it stops at 4 stations via either Schiphol or Haarlem. Once at Centraal station, follow the directions above.
You can also buy train tickets in advance from Discoverholland.com. This means that you don’t need to queue at the airport and can board the train directly. Also available are Amsterdam Travel tickets which give you unlimited travel across Amsterdam for 1-, 2- or 3-days.
ClinkNOORD is located in Badhuiskade in Amsterdam Noord. With Centraal Station only a 5-10 minutes journey away, the hostel is well connected to the heart of Amsterdam.