Everything you need is available at Dutchies Hostel, from free linen, free WIFI, free luggage storage to free lockers with padlocks. Imagine a clean, safe and beautiful place that will cater to your every need. At Dutchies Hostel we aim to please. We want to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as it can be.
Dutchies is a modern, recently built hostel in Amsterdam. The hostel is located on the ground floor of a building with student houses. The location is in the west of Amsterdam and is close to Amsterdam Sloterdijk, which has great bus, tram and metro connections. Dutchies has big, comfortable rooms and are beautifully decorated. The entire hostel is decorated with graffiti which will give Dutchies a modern look.
Our guests can use our kitchen to make their own meals. Towels can be rented for €2.50
Dutchies has an eatery, a TV room and a terrace. It also has bicycle rental, bicycle storage, public transportation tickets, tickets for museums and several attraction, free city maps and laundry service for €5.00. Parking is €10.00 per day.
The city center is a 15/20 minute tram ride away from us. The museums district is also about 15/20 minutes by tram. From Schiphol Airport it takes about 20 minutes to get to us.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
• Check-in/out: Check-in starts at 14:00. You can check-in all night long, even after midnight. Check-out must be done before 11:00. If you are too early to check in or if you are already checked out, you can store your bags in our storage room.
• Breakfast: We don’t serve breakfast.
• Maximum stay: The maximum a guest can stay in the hostel is 21 days.
• Non-Refundable reservations: The full amount of the reservation will be charged right after booking. If we cannot pre-charge the card we will contact you, giving 24hrs to sort out any issue with the card. A Non-Refundable reservation cannot be cancelled or modified. As the name clearly says, a refund is not possible for this type of booking.
• Standard reservations: Reservations can only be made with a Master Card, Visa or American Express credit card. The amount for this type of booking can be done upon arrival. We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different than what is stated on your confirmation.
• Booking confirmation: After making the reservation you will receive an e-mail with your booking details (the booking confirmation). Make sure you bring this confirmation with you to Dutchies Hostel. Please note: If you did not receive this confirmation you don’t have a booking!
• Cancellations: Cancellations of standard reservations have to be made at least 48 hours before your arrival date. You can send an e-mail to email@example.com. After you have send us the details you will receive an e-mail from Dutchies Hostel that confirms your cancellation. If you did not receive this confirmation, your cancellation has not been processed. IMPORTANT: Cancellations that are send/requested through our Facebook page will not be accepted.
Please note: This rule is also applied when you modify your booking late. For example: if you have originally booked 3 days and decide to cancel the last day 48 hours before this day.
• No show: In case of a No-show, your credit card will be charged with the price of the first night of your stay per person. For a Non-Refundable reservation the whole amount will be the fee. The rest of that booking will be cancelled.
• Modifications: Only standard reservations can be modified. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check to see if we can modify it for you and send the confirmation. IMPORTANT: Modifications that are send/requested through our Facebook page will not be accepted.
• Linen: Your bed will be made with clean linen when you arrive. Please remove your linen when you depart and leave them on your bed.
• Towel: Towels can be rented for €2.50
• Behavior: At Dutchies Hostel we expect our guests to treat others the way they wish to be treated: with respect and courtesy. Dutchies Hostel & staff reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone with regard to the safety and well being of our guests and staff.
• Noise disturbance: We expect that our guests won’t be loud after 22:00, especially outside. People are living on the floors above the hostel, so not only for their consideration, but also for the other people staying at Dutchies, guests must be calm at night.
• Minimum/maximum age: We don’t allow children under the age of 16 to stay in our hostel.
• Animals: Animals are not allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
SCHIPHOL AIRPORT: Take a train to station Sloterdijk. From station Sloterdijk take tram 19 (in direction of Diemen Sniep) and get out at the stop Molenwerf. Walk around the XO Hotel (formerly the Golden Tulip Hotel) and go straight ahead. Cross the road with the traffic lights until you are at the restaurant La casa di Michael. Enter the Willem Leevendstraat that is next to the restaurant and go straight ahead until you see our building. The entrance is at the back of the building where the parking is (across from the high way) and across from supermarket Lidl.
CENTRAAL STATION: From Centraal Station take bus 21 in the direction of Geuzenveld. Get out at the stop Bos en Lommerplein. At the stop Bos en Lommerplein look for the KFC restaurant (which is on the corner of the street Bos en Lommerweg and the street Gulden Winckelplantsoen). When you are in front of the KFC entrance, walk straight ahead for aprx. 5 to 10 minutes until you see our building (it has 11 floors) on your left hand side. The entrance is at the back of the building where the parking is (across from the high way).
CENTRAAL STATION AFTER 00:30: From Centraal Station take nightbus 282 in the direction of Geuzenveld. Get out at the stop Bos en Lommerplein. See directions for Centraal Station how to get to the hostel from there.
EUROLINES: Enter station Duivendrecht. Take a train to station Sloterdijk or take metro 50 (to Isolatorweg) and get out at station Sloterdijk. See directions for Schiphol Airport how to get to the hostel from there.
MEGABUS: Go to the tramstop Zuiderzeeweg and take tram 26 to Centraal Station. See directions for Centraal Station how to get to the hostel from there.
FLIXBUS: This bus station is at station Sloterdijk. See directions for Schiphol Airport how to get to the hostel from there.
We are located in the West side of Amsterdam. The city center and most of the tourist attractions are 15 minutes away by public transportation. There even is a direct line to Amsterdam's museum district (15/20 minutes).
There is a supermarket called Lidl right next to the hostel. Besides that, there is a small shopping area 5 minutes away. You can grab a bite to eat or go shopping there.