Hostel Continental City Centre
We are conveniently located in the city centre. This means that all the major attractions are just a stroll away from the hostel. Dam Square, Central Station and The Red Light District are only some of the attractions that can be easily reached by foot.
We have dorms with 4 and 6 beds with daily housekeeping and free towels. There are also phones and LCD TVs and a safe in the rooms. There is no curfew and the hostel offers free walking tours, maps and information so guests can go out and make the most of their visit to Amsterdam.
• For weekend we have a minimum stay of 3 nights
• Payment must be made on arrival and 5% city tax is not included in the total price
• There is a %5 service charge if you pay with your credit card
• Cancellations must be made 48 hours ahead and no shows and late cancellations are charged for the first night of your stay
• Cancelation confirmations are made by email
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Reservations must be paid in full upon arrival. Any cancellations MUST be made 48 hours in advance. Our hostel has a non-smoking policy, including in the rooms.
* Payment is upon arrival at check in.
* Cards are accepted with 5% extra service charge.
* We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel later or don't show up we charge you the first night of your reservation. Cancellation is required to confirm via e-mail.
* 5.50% city tax is not included.
* Breakfast not included in the on-line room rate
* Bookings made on the same day as arrival also subject to charge first night in case of cancellation.
* Any changes in number of guests need to report by mail 48 hours prior to your arrival.
* Approximately 7 days prior to arrival, we will try to get authorisation of your card for the costs of the first night. When authorisation cannot be obtained for the credit card, the room cannot be guaranteed. You will be contacted to provide further details.
Please note that authorization is only meant to guarantee the room(its not a charge). Upon arrival you may pay either in cash or with credit card.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Central Station walk down the main street called 'Damrak'
After the club 'teasers' take a right down the allyway called 'Oudeburgsteeg'. Look for #21 where you will see Hostel Continental.
- Dam Square
- Red Lights district
- Anne Frank house
- Coffe shops a lot nearby out hostel.
- Central station
- Museums ( van gogh)
- Canal Cruise
- Bike Rental
- Sex museum
- Madam Tussaud
- Hemp Museum