Stargate Amsterdam is the place where you should be staying while in Amsterdam! We are Central and smoker friendly, and in case it's raining you'll find DVDs, PS2 games, bongs and grinders to keep yourself occupied!
Our staff will tell you what's worth visiting and what should you skip from your list. If you're on budget don't worry because we know where to go and what to do to explore the city to get the best of Amsterdam.
Like most properties in Amsterdam we have a narrow and winding stairway, which may not be suitable for the elderly.
We only have private rooms! We DON'T have dorms or sharing rooms, you must book the entire room.
Strictly NO VISITORS rule!!!You will loose your deposit!
Check in time: 14:00, (2pm)
Check out time: 11:00 am
* Please include the correct ARRIVAL TIME- and call us when you land! Let us know if there are any changes in your travel plans.
* We can pick you up from Central Station and walk with you to Stargate
* Please include your phone number (cell).
* We only accept cash payments upon check-in in local currency Euro!
*There is a €100 refundable damage/key/cleaning deposit per room.
* There is a 5 night minimum stay over the New Year's Period.
* There is a 2 night minimum stay on weekdays, 3 nights on weekends, and 4 nights on holidays.
* There is a 5 % city tax on the top of original amount
* 48 hours cancellation policy.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Linen Included
- Mini Supermarket
- Reading Light
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Amsterdam Central Station take West exit- the one on your right hand side, pass by the taxis and go left- you will follow tram line, stay on the right side of the street, pass the traffic lights, keep going straight along Martelaarsgracht- Stargate Amsterdam is right there on your right hand side above RESIN COFFEE SHOP.
There is no sign yet, look for green door on left hand side from the coffeeshop :)
Call us if you can't find us!
Central Station, Dam Square, Red Light District, Downtown