El Patio de Elisa
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards accepted
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are not included.
No pets, no limit of age, people of all ages receive.
Allowed visits or after 10:00 pm at our hostel, you must respect the areas where smoking is not allowed. And the breakfast hours must also be respected.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Driving directions from Rodriguez Ballon Airport, Arequipa:
1. Head east 12 m
2. Slight left toward Aviación 1.3 km
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Aviación 180 m
4. Continue onto Aviacion 110 m
5. Continue onto Aviación 3.0 km
6. Continue onto Av Pumacahua 600 m
7. Slight left onto Prolongación Avenida Ejercito 600 m
8. Continue onto Ejercito 350 m
9. Slight right onto Los Arces 150 m
10. Take the 1st right onto Trinidad y Morán 350 m
11. Continue onto José Abelardo Quiñones
Go through 1 roundabout 1.1 km
12. Keep left at the fork to continue toward La Marina 180 m
13. Turn right onto La Marina 1.0 km
14. Continue onto Juan de la Torre 750 m
15. Turn right onto Peral 400 m
The Patio de Elisa property is located in the historic center of the city of Arequipa, 4 blocks from the Plaza de Armas. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and breakfast. Our property has a cafe bar and a terrace where you can enjoy the scenery and the radiant sun of Arequipa.