Wild Rover Backpackers Hostel Arequipa
Wild Rover Arequipa is the newest addition to our hostel group. Officially opened for St Patrick's weekend 2011, with all the features you would expect from Wild Rover. A great bar, friendly staff, unforgettable nights, comfy beds & great food all 2 blocks from the main plaza.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Bicycle parking
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Steam Room
- Swimming Pool
- Taxes not included
- Towels Not Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
** Minimum age for room occupants: You must be 18 years of age or older to be able to check in **
Things to Note:
- Check-In: 14:00
- Check-Out: 13:00
- For group bookings (more than one person) in shared rooms, Wild Rover Hostel can't guarantee; the group will be together in the same room, or a room will be exclusive for a group.
- All payments must be made in local currency (Soles).
- Minimum age for room occupants: You must be 18 years of age or older to be able to check in.
- Your reservation is held for up to 2 hours after your estimated arrival time. After this we cannot guarantee your reservation.
+9 pax group bookings accepted
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are located 2 blocks from the main plaza right in the heart of the nightlife.
Just tell your taxi: en el centro, entre San Francisco y Jerusalen.
There are official bus terminal taxis located inside the terminal and this will cost you between 5 and 8 Soles. From the airport it should cost you about 15 Soles
WARNING: Do not listen to taxi drivers who tell you we are full.
2 Blocks from Plaza de Armas (Main Plaza)
1/2 a block from the heart of the nightlife
1 1/2 from the famous Santa Catalina Convent
Very short walk to all museums, shops, post office, banks, ATM machines, etc.