Hôtel St Trophime
Located in the heart of the city center of Arles this 2-star hotel is 2 steps from the Arena and near the ancient theater.
With its four main buildings surrounding a massive fairly fresh and relaxing courtyard, the house symbolizes the sweetness of life in Provence.
It features 20 comfortable rooms fully equipped.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast not included
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes not included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment before the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards accepted
Breakfast not included.
Taxes are not included: 0.76 Euros per person and night
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Driving Directions from train station:
1. Head northeast on Rue de l'Hôtel de ville toward Rue Michelet 6 m
2. Slight right to stay on Rue de l'Hôtel de ville 160 m
3. Turn right onto Rue Victor Hugo 220 m
4. Turn left onto Rue de la Chicanette 16 m
5. Take the 1st left onto Rue Gambetta/D6572
Continue to follow D6572 2.1 km
6. Continue onto D572N 8.5 km
7. Take the ramp to Arles 800 m
8. Merge onto N572 4.3 km
9. Continue onto N113 800 m
10. Take exit 5 toward Arles-Centre/Arles-Barriol/Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhône 290 m
11. Merge onto Bd Georges Clemenceau 84 m
12. Turn right to stay on Bd Georges Clemenceau 750 m
13. Turn left onto Rue Jean Jaurès
Destination will be on the right 190 m
The Hotel Saint Trophime is at the heart of the old town, close to the arenas and the ancient theater ...
Ideally located for all city tours, traffic is difficult but it ensures the quiet of guests staying at the hotel.