Athens International Youth Hostel - Victor Hugo
OUR COMMON AREA & TV SCREEN ARE AT YOUR DISPOSAL IN ORDER TO WATCH WITH OUR HOSTELERS COMMUNITY THE EURO 2012 MATCHES AND THE OLYMPIC GAMES!
Our most recent and largest of our hostel chain, the Athens International has been renovated and re-opened with extra facilities being added all the time. Located in a quiet residential spot, the Athens International is one of the most famous hostels in Athens, with the reputation of being the most value for money hostel you could choose. Offering all rooms with private bathrooms as well as:
- Brand NEW kitchen for common use
- Communal area with TV
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit
- FREE internet access
- brand new bar, it\'s easy to see why this hostel is the easiest choice to make.
-Lockers in teh rooms. (If you do not have your own we sell at 3,50 euro)
** \'Great rooms, cleanest I\'ve seen, comfortable beds and spacious rooms.\'
** \'Best place to stay in Athens. Centrally located with excellent connections to bus and metro. Very attentive and helpful staff. I go there every year at least one time!\'
** \'It is very near to the metro station, with lots of shops and nice places around it, very secure and safe area, very nice and caring and flexible staff, it feels like being at home.\'
WHY CHOOSE US
- Friendly and helpful staff from all countries, all English speaking, and available 24 hours a day.
- Wide choice of rooms ranging from dorms to private rooms for 2, or 4 people, ALL with private bathrooms so able to cater to everyone\'s needs.
- Superb range of facilities including FREE Internet available 24 hours, FREE Map, Laundry Service, Breakfast Room, Travel Services to book tours, ferries and hotels, Heated rooms and constant Hot Water 24 hours a day, Non-stop Reception so you will always have someone to help you, Luggage Room - short AND long term, and even more facilities to follow shortly.
- Not only are we recommended by Lonely Planet, Let\'s Go, International Youth Hostel Federation (IHYF), and Hostels of Europe (HoE), but our hostels are rated in the Top 3 on online booking websites.
- Daily Walking Tours departing from all hostels to help you find your feet in the City.
- With over 30 years in hostelling under our belts means we have the experience, knowledge, customer service, and most centrally located hostels to make your stay in Athens the best that you could hope for.
Please note that we offer LONG TERM DEALS. If you are interested please send us an email directly.
*Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of check-out time of intended arrival or more, and written confirmation via email received from us before this time. Failure to do so will result in cancellation fees.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Mini Supermarket
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tours Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Airport - BUS OR METRO - From the Airport, take the Metro to SYNTAGMA STATION (approx 40 minutes and runs until midnight).
OR - Take the X95 Bus to SYNTAGMA SQUARE, then the metro (Red Line,
Line 2) for 3 stops to METAXOURGIO STATION. This runs 24 hours every 20 minutes (during the day), and every 30 minutes (after midnight).
From Patras (Peloponnese) - Take the train from Patras to Larissa,
then take the Metro (Red Line, Line 2) to METAXOURGIO STATION (1 stop).
From Piraeus Port - Take the Metro (Green Line) to OMONIA STATION.From
there, change line (Red Line, Line 2) to METAXOURGIO STATION(1 stop).
Give us a call and we shall give you more detailed directions from wherever you are calling from.
5 minutes by metro from Acropolis (Plaka - old Athens) 20 minutes by train from Piraeus 10 minutes walk from National Archeological Museum 5 minutes walk to main shopping centre