Ayutthaya Place Youth Hostel
Warm welcome Ayuttthaya Place (Youth Hostel or HI-Ayutthaya) stay with us same stay your home
Where you can easily access by local public bus or taxi ( tuk-tuk ) from bus terminal or railway station , built from wooden and situated 1 kilometer from the old city. It is a good place to start your sight-seeing trip around the island of Ayutthaya city.
It\'s provides total 14 beds ; 8 rooms ; 7 air-con & 1 fan rooms,
private toilet in the room , soap & shampoo , linens , ceiling fan and air-con,
cable TV , free wireless or wifi in room
- Internet Access ( Free Wifi Or Wireless )
- Cable TV
- DVD \'s ( Share )
- Cooking Kitchen ( Share )
- Refrigerator ( Share )
- Laundry service
- Bicycle and motor cycle for rent
- Parking lot ( Free )
- Book & Magazine corner
- Free a cup of coffee or tea or coco , a pair of toast with jam or butter
- Outdoor terrace area
- Counter Tour
- Check in time 12:00 p.m. & check out time at noon
- Non-smoking on the room
- Turn off electric when guest go out for safety
- Please turn back the key room at the counter when guest check out
( if the key lost charge more 50 baht.)
- Please booking the room before 2 day ( 48 Hour )
- If guest booking & confirm the room with my hostel but guest don't come my hostel can be charge no show 1 night
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Fax Service
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Getting To Hi-Ayutthaya or Ayutthaya Place ( Youth Hostel )
From Bangkok to Ayutthaya
By BUS : Ordinary buses from Bangkok to Ayutthaya ( Morh - Chit station ) every 20 minutes from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.(A/C) cost about 60 70 Baht / Person . When the bus pass the bridge (Naresuan Bridge) and you get off at the first bus stop. And then walk straight on from the bus stop 300 m. My hostel is on left-hand side .
By RAILWAY : Trains to Ayutthaya leave Hualampong station (Bangkok Central Railway Station) every hour . Ayutthaya train station located far from the hostel 5 minutes. Then take local car so-called ' Songtaew ' (Robmuang ; 7 Baht/Person) or local taxi (Tuk-Tuk ; 40 60 Baht/Car) to the hostel (on Rojana Road or just simply tell the local taxi that in front of Tee Wa Khan Um-Per )
Or walk from Ayutthaya train station , across the river (Naresuan Bridge) then walk straight 300 m. The Hostel on left-hand side .
By MINIBUS : Convenient minibus service operates from the Victory Monument square in Bangkok. ( Take BTS Skytrain or bus to the Victory Monument station ) and go right on the elevated walkway - keep on it until you cross a large road, then descend - the buses are parked at the side of the main traffic circle). The cost is usually ~70 baht, takes around 1 hour.
From Kanchanaburi, take a local bus from the main bus station to Suphanburi cost 45 Baht / Person (2 hours), then another local bus to Ayutthaya cost 40 Baht / Person (2 3 hours). A taxi from Kanchanaburi costs 2,000 - 2,500 baht
*The above transportation fees can be changed upon the announcement of related authorities.*
1. Place Nearby such as
- Historical park (1 km.)
- Wat Pra Sri Sanphet ( 1 k.m.)
- Wat Yai Chaimonkhol (2 k.m.)
- Wat Phananchoeng (1.5 k.m.)
- Ayutthaya historical study Center (1 k.m.)
- Chao Sam Phraya National Museum (1 k.m.)
- Wat Mahathat (2 k.m.)
- Wat Ratchaburana (2 k.m.)
- Wat Chaiwattanaram (5 k.m.).
** PS. Wat mean that temple **
2. Family Mart convenient store (50 m.) open 24 hrs.