All That Bangkok
All That Bangkok is located downtown Bangkok, approximately 10 minutes walk from BTS Surasak Station.
All That Bangkok provides you with different types of rooms from dormitory to private room.
Downstairs is the communal area with table and chair, sink, laundry machine, fridge and TV. There is a restaurant and cafe on site as well. The cafe offers various food and drink such as nitro coffee and 3D cappuccino. The restaurant is also open during the day with a variety of food.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the whole property in the hostel and in the cafe/restaurant.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reception (limited hours)
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 17:00.
- Late check-in is available on request.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) only upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) Failure to arrive at the hostel will be treated as No Show and the full balance will be charged.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years old.
6. Reception Working Hours: from 09:00 to 18:00.
7. Smoking only in public area outside.
8. Pets are not allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
If you are coming from downtown Bangkok, take the nearest BTS station, and get a ticket to Surasak Station.
You will have to change BTS line at Siam Station, and take the dark green line that goes to Bang Wa.
If you are coming from Suvarnabhum Airport, either take a taxi and give the following address to the driver 'Sathorn 11, Yaek 5'.
If you wish to go by subway/BTS, best is to take the airport link from the airport, to phaya thai, from there, walk to the BTS, and purchase a ticket to Surasak Station.