My name is Elf, the owner of Assembly Hostel. This place is not a typical hostel like any others as it is my own house and I'm currently living here. Recently, I decided to share some spaces for guests who would like to experience local stay in Bangkok.
Assembly Hostel is located in own town of Bangkok, Charoen Krung Road and Alley 81. A little away from Town and tourist attractions. But we are close to the river with 5 mins walk to the pier (WAT WORACHANYAWAS - S2). So you can enjoy local experience by taking boat taxi to travel along Chaopraya River easily and cheap. Wat Arun (Temple of dawn), Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha), China Town, Talad Noi, Yodpiman, The Grand Palace, Khaosan Road and other attractions are easily access by express boat.
- The nearest BTS Station is SAPHAN TAKSIN located 1.50 kM. away from our house. You can either take Bus or Boat to arrive here or 15-20 mins by walk.
- It's calm and quiet here, no loud music that you can take a rest properly after a long day of travelling.
- Convenient stores nearby like 7-Eleven, Tesco. A few pharmacies and local food spots. Asiatique The Riverfront night market is in walking distance.
- Staying here, you can have a real local experience in local prices.
- Self service is required here as we do not have any reception and staff here.
- Feel free to stay as your home.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 noon to 22:00. Late arrival after 22.00 is required to do self check-in. Please pay attention to your inbox message from us.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Key Deposit 100 THB.
5. Payment upon arrival by Cash Only.
6. No Smoking inside the house except designated areas.
7. Age restriction: 10 Year above.
8. Reception working hours 08:30-17:00.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- By BTS Skytrain - The nearest BTS Station is SAPHAN TAKSIN station, then you have to transfer to Bus or Boat.
- By Boat - The nearest pier is WAT WORACHANYAWAS (S2) access from BTS Saphan Taksin (Central Pier or Sathorn Pier) by Local Line (No Flag) and Orange Flag Boat and it take 3 mins walk to my place.
- By Bus - No.1, No.15, No.75, No.504, No.547 from SAPHAN TAKSIN BTS station.
From my place, you can travel to many tourist attractions in short time either by boat, taxi, tuk tuk. But if you prefer to see the local city's old charms and main tourist attractions, the best way is travelling by boat.
The distance from the Sathorn Pier and Saphan Taksin BTS station is 1.4 Km away from my place which Sathorn Pier is a point where you can travel to the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Khao San Road, Grand Palace, Asiatique etc. easily by express boat. And the Sathorn Pier is also connected to the BTS which can also be connected to the Airport rail link that will allow you to take a trip easily.