Baan 89 Hostel
Baan 89 Hostel is an old renovated house hidden in a small and safe neighborhood of Ratchanatda Alley, located at the heart of Bangkok’s old town or Pra Nakhon area. It is a perfect place to avoid the crowd and chaos, but live like a real Thai local while surrounded by Bangkok’s top-rated landmarks which can be reached within walking distance.
Baan 89 Hostel offers both private and dorm rooms all equipped with air-conditioning and Wi-Fi in all area.
Baan 89 Hostel also provides dining area and both indoor and outdoor common area where you can enjoy the view of the Golden Mountain along with the calmness of Ratchanatda neighborhood. Our rooftop viewpoint is not to be missed with spectacular view overlooking the Ratchanatda area.
Getting around is very easy. We recommend you to walk around the area to get the true local feeling. However, public transportation is also available.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 23:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00.
3. Payment: Cash (THB) only when check in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 72 hours before the arrival date is required.
5. Reception Working Hours: between 07:00 to 15:00.
6. Child Policy:
(1) Guests over 7 years old are considered as adults.
(2) Extra guest to pay THB450 each.
7. No food or drinks inside bedrooms.
8. Smoking allowed in designated areas.
9. No illegal drugs allowed.
10 No pets allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- The nearest landmark is the Democracy Monument.
- Find True Coffee next to Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall.
- Walk into the alley next to True Coffee then turn right. Then, take the first left alley and walk 50 metres towards Baan 89 Hostel.
- Approximate taxi fare from the airport is THB200-300 (not included THB50 airport surcharge and express way fees, both to be paid by passenger).