Bangkok Bed and Bike
Bangkok Bed and Bike is a home for all holiday makers who enjoy backpack travelling experience with the wind in the hair.
If you are looking for a place that is easy access within a walking distances to all wonders of Bangkok, our hostel is a perfect selection for your lovely holiday in Bangkok, Thailand!
We are located right on the first road of Thailand called " Charoenkrung road" at Sikak Phrayasi Intersection, which is the center of the commerce and trading from the past until today.
We are really close to everything so you can save your money in travelling around the city. You can either walk or catch Tuk Tuk from the front of the hostel.
- Wat Pho, Wat Arun, The Grand Palace, Bangkok Pillar City Shrine, National museum are within 5 minutes walk.
- Khaosarn Road, for clubbing or departing to all beaches in Thailand, is just 15 minutes walk down the road.
- The Old Siam Plaza, for traditional Thai dessert tasting and Thai fabric shopping, is just around the corner
- Bank and Money exchange are opposite to the hostel
- Pak Klong Talad, the biggest flower market in Thailand is just around the corner
- Ban Mo, the biggest electronic and parts market is just on the opposite site of the hostel.
-Pahurat, the biggest fabric market in Bangkok know as Little India, is just 10 minutes walk
-Klongthom and Sampeng, the biggest retail market for everything, just 10 minutes by bike
-China town, a big food hub for the Bangkokian, is just 15 minutes by bike. There're plenty of food you should try!
If you are looking for a backpacker experience , you'll definitely get it here!
We offer various types of rooms and dorms to fit all kinds of guests as well as a lovely common area for each guests to share their travelling passion.
If you want to experience the beauty of Thai historic attraction and local lifestyle without wasting time walking. We have a cycling tour with well equipped bike to offer!
If you like Thai smile, you'll always get one from our friendly team everyday.
Let's explore Bangkok in the new perspective with us!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
- Late check-in must be noticed 2 days before arrival, which there will be a late check in fee for 100 THB per hour.
2. Check out from 7.00 am to 11.00 am.
3. Cash (THB) or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or JCB) with 3% credit card additional fee is accepted as payment only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation policy:
(1) If cancelled or moditified up to 7 days before the arrival date, no fee will be charged.
(2) If cancelled or moditified later, or in case of No Show, the total balance due will be charged.
5. Age restriction: The hostel is not suitable for children age under 12.
6. Breakfast is NOT included with the room price. You can pay addtionally 100 THB per person upon arrival.
7. Shared bathrooms and restrooms with seperated male and female are for all types of rooms.
8. No smoking inside the premise.
9. Pets are NOT allowed within the property.
10. The hostel is a 3-storey building without elevator.
11. Fresh towel, clean linen and necessary amenities are provided.
12. Key Card Deposit for 500 THB is needed upon arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- From Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK):
Take an airport link (City line for 28 mins or Express line for 17 mins) to Makkasan Station and walk 1 min to Petchaburi MRT station on a sky walk bridge. After that take a MRT to Hua Lam Pong Station, from Hua Lam Pong station take THB 70 taxi to the hostel. In year 2017 , Wangburapha MRT station will be ready and it’s just 5 minutes walk to our hostel.
- From Donmueng International Airport (DMK):
* Option 1 – Take a local train from Don Mueng Railway Station which is located opposite to the airport to Hua Lam Pong Railway Station. After that take THB 70 taxi to the hostel.
* Option 2 - City Bus
Take bus number 59
Don Muang Airport - Bang Khae (Get off at Sanam Luang/Khaosan Road)
Then take THB 40 Tuk Tuk to the hotel
Our hostel is located at Sikak Phrayasri Intersection, opposite to Thanachart Bank.
Bangkok Bed and Bike is in a conservation of historic town and urban area, which is looked after by the Crown Property Bureau. Therefore the charming hostel exterior still has the same look as it has been in the past. The grace of the heritage building was found since 1955 with the mixture of Thai and Western architecture. Bus stop is just 1 minute walk from the hostel and Wangburapha MRT Subway Train Station is just 5 minutes walk. Taxi and Tuk Tuk are very easy to find in front of the hostel.