Bed to Bangkok
B ed to Bangkok, probably the best hostel if you are ready for:
E xploring the world famous Chatuchak Weekend Market, JJ Green and Art Box (5 - 10 mins on foot)
D iscovering Bangkok conveniently by BTS and MRT (5-mins walk from our hostel to Mo Chit Station)
T aking an early bus at Mo Chit Bus Terminal
O r an early flight at Don Muang Airport
B udget affordable but neat, convenient and safe accommodation
A 24-hour restaurant and front desk service
N ew home away from home
G ood sleep in comfy bed
K een-to-serve staff with smiley face
O pportunity to make new friends
K ey to start your adventure in the Kingdom of Thailand.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Board Games
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check In Time: after 14:00.
2. Check Out Time: 12:00 noon.
3. Both cash and credit card are acceptable at the property.
4. For Free cancellation booking: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
4.1) For non-refundable booking: No cancellation or refund after booking confirmed.
4.2) Failure to cancel your booking 3 days or more in advance of the check-in date will result in a cancellation charge which is equal to the first night of your stay.
5. Children Policy: Minimum age of guest is 12 year(s), child under 16 must be stayed with a guardian who is over 18 year(s)
6. Other Policies: A 100 baht deposit for key card will be charged upon check-in and refunded when checking out.
7. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- From Chatuchak Park MRT Station / Mo Chit BTS Station:
Walk around 4 – 5 mins towards Phahon Yothin 18 / 2 (same as Soi Choei Phuang) then turn right. Walk straight in the small lane and turn right again when you see 7-11 on your right-hand side, walk straight for 1 – 2 mins, Bed to Bangkok is on your left-hand side.
- From Don Mueang Airport:
Exit the airport from Exit 6 at T1 or Exit 12 at T2. Take Bus A1 or A2 and alight at Chatuchak Park MRT Station / Mo Chit BTS Station. Then follow the MRT / BTS direction in the above.
- From Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK):
1. Take shuttle bus Express Route 4, 2 at Door 5 on Arrival Level of BKK Airport to bus terminal. Take Bus 555 and tell the driver you are alighting at Lau Peng Nguan Tower (LPN Tower) in Vibhavadi Road. Along the road where you alight the bus, walk less than 1 min to Vibhavadi Rangsit 9, then turn left when you see 7-11. Continue to walk for 1 - 2 mins, turn left again when you see another 7-11, keep going for 1 - 2 mins then you will see Bed to Bangkok at your left-hand side.
2. Take Airport Rail Link from BKK to Phaya Thai, then transit to BTS, take Green Line to Mo Chit BTS station. Then follow the MRT / BTS direction in the above.
We are only 5 mins walk to Chatuchak Sunday Market; 10 mins by car to Mo Chit Bus Terminal; and 20 mins by car to Don Muang Airport.