Bunny Burrow Hostel
Bunny Burrow Hostel is a designed hostel located in the middle of “Talad Noi” neighborhood; a large riverside Chinese community in Bangkok and rich with cultural heritage from the early Rattanakosin period. Its shop houses, shrines, mansions and living culture reflect historical, architectural, economic, social and spiritual values of the neighborhood. It is ideal for explorer who seeks for the clam and charm of old town.
The design and facilities in hostel have been designed by owner-self; architects. You are felt the comfy space of everything especially bed and bathroom. Another thing, we are proud to present is “quality of mattress and pillow” coz we believe that if you have a good sleep, we will have good energy to explore this excited city.
Come and join us, meet travelers from every corner of the world and discover your own story of Bangkok.
Hop Hop :)
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Security Lockers
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: 14:00 to 23:00.
2. Check-out Time: 07:00 to 12:00 (noon).
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) or credit card (Visa, MasterCard) upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Deposit: A THB200 deposit per key card will be taken at check-in and refunded later when checking out.
6. Reception Working Hours: from 06:00 to 00:00 (minight).
7. Breakfast is not included, but free coffee 3 in 1 is offered at lobby.
8. New blanket & towel is provided per person.
9. Laundry and dry machine is available by coins.
10 No smoking inside the building, but designated area is provided.
11. No food and beverage in room, only at lobby.
12. Pets are not allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Start from MRT Hua Lamphong
- Exit No.1
- Turn right and go along “ Maha-Pruektharam Road” and then you see “Maha-Pruektharam Temple” on you left sight.
- Turn right and across the bridge
- Keep left and turn left at “Yotha Road”
- The destination “ Bunny Burrow Hostel” is on your left side.
Hop Hop :)