Feel At Home Backpackers
Feel at Home Backpackers are at your service to provide the best budget hotel in Thailand at very affordable prices with great facilities. Our tour-operator part will assist you in telling you the famous tours and further we can book for you as well.
Feel At Home Backpackers perfectly located in the most centric point of Bangkok surrounded by uncountable must-see for travelers such as The Grand Palace, Khao San Road, Temple of Dawn, Wat Pho, Bangkok night life, and quaint shopping street.
Feel At Home Backpackers highlight features include:
-Free Individual Lockers and Locks.
-Free Linens, Duvets, and Luggage Deposit.
-Free Internet Access and Computers.
-Free access to guide books and non fictions.
-Free Maps and traveling advice.
-Free Private and Public Satellite TV and Movies.
-Free Office Supplies Facilities.
Laundary: We also have the cheapest Laundry service, for our guest, in the area...
Common Room: Our common rooms is good enough for you to become social and enjoy the stuff like playing Billiards, carom, cards etc.
Moving on from Bangkok? We show you how to get to everywhere, on your own and save you the $ that the tour agency would normally get for them booking your tour. Do it our way. Yes, there are times when a tour agency is your best option, mostly when you are limited on time, but with the proper knowledge (i.e. where to go buy tickets) you're able to book your own. Save money, do more! Here are just some of the destinations we make available for you.
One of our Favorites is....
Kanchanaburi, including the floating market, war cemetery, and bridge over the River Kwai, Tiger Temple ( (ever touch a tiger? walk beside tigers, don't run or move to fast.) Elephant riding and washing(ever wash an elephant?) , Erawan Falls-The best water falls in all of Thailand( swimming allowed) Hot springs, Hell Fire Pass- ('Lest We Forget') - monkey training zoo, the big tree and bamboo rafting are also available!
Make it a 3 day run and you can add three Pagoda Pass, Viwagaram Temple, underwater temple, orphanage, and a long wooden bridge.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency exchange
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. We have a strict policy of cancellation, modification and no-show. So please read terms and conditions carefully. Pls understand we want to make every guest comfortable and feels secure with their bookings made.
Cancellation Policy is : We will not entertain any cancellation or modification in between 48 hours of your arrival day. The full amount of the stay will be charged in case of no-show.
You must inform us any cancellation or modification 48 hours before your arrival day. For example: if you are coming on 4th January and you want to cancel/modify it, then you must inform us on 1st of January till midnight 11:59 PM.
2. Our Location: We are at 5 min walking distance from the very famous KHAO SAN ROAD. We are located at Siat Bangalmpu.
3. We are having a small menu for you so that you can eat/drink in a budget rate at our hostel.
4. We have a common room for you guys, enjoy light home theater & enjoy your drinks while making wonderful friends.
5. We have big lockers underneath your beds and having small lockers too, can enjoy both the lockers and feels safe.
6. Having friendly English speaking staff who are ready to help you every next moment.
7. After checkout you can leave your luggage for free for the same date. And can store luggage for longer at very affordable fees.
8. We are having train tickets, bus tickets, Tours, Cruise, buses for airport etc to make you easy.
9. We have a service fee for every day and for checkout day to give you better services. Each day of your stay we charge THB 5 per day and THB 30 on check out date. This includes your luggage storage for the day, using Internet, wifi and allowed to take one time shower also.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1. From the international airport:
You may take a taxi towards Kao San area or Banglampoo. The Chakrabongse/Samsen intersection is a very famous road so most taxi drivers will know where it is. The normal fare from the airport to the city is about 350 - 450THB/taxi and this should include your highway toll fees (~70THB).
The airport express train may be a cheaper option at 15- 45THB/pers and the exit station is Phaya Thai from which you will have to take a taxi for 60-70THB/taxi or an ongoing Skytrain to Siam square and then buses 47 or 15 into this area (the 47 bus stop is under the National Stadium BTS station going away from Siam). The bus fare is 7THB/pers and exit station will be on Ratchadamnoen rd. (past democracy monument) next to Kao San rd.
If there is heavy traffic we advise you to walk to the canal next to Jim Thompson's Museum (5min walk from National Stadium, just ask a local) and take the canal boat to Golden Mountain (Ratchadamnoen rd. past democracy monument) and then walk from there...
2. From the domestic airport Don Mueang:
You may take bus 59 or the A1 to Mo Chit and then buses 3 or 524 to Samsen Road. A taxi should run at around 300THB on a meter including the highway tolls.
You could take a train into Hua Lamphong train station and then bus 53 but this will take much longer!
3. From southern bus terminal: Take bus 516, 524, 30 towards Ratchadamnoen rd next to Kao San rd.
4. From northern bus terminal: Take bus 3, 524 or 9 towards Samsen rd. and Phra Sumen area.
From eastern bus terminal: Take the skytrain to National Stadium and/or Siam square and take buses 47 or 15 to Ratchadamnoen rd. or take bus 2 all the way to Ratchadamnoen rd. (past democracy monument)
5. By boat: Coming from Sathorn Taksin bridge take taxi boat exit N13/Phra Athit. Fares are usually around 15THB/ride/pers. ***This is a very good alternative to avoid road traffic and rush hours/street events.***
Directions when walking from Khao San Rd. starting at the Police Station:
Take Chakrapong road and walk towards Phra Sumen road intersection. You will pass Universe INN on your left and two smaller Sois on your right.We are located on the right hand side, house nr 214 just before you hit the traffic light between two gold/jewelry stores.
Please be aware of tuk tuk scams (20THB tuktuk rides) or expensive taxis from airports or stations stating there is traffic, holidays etc. Bangkok always has traffic and they have to by law turn on their meter! Tuk tuks do not run on meters but they will try and drop you off at overpriced shops to get their commissions...
***We have included a picture with our map and address written in Thai in the gallery. Please download it and show to your taxi driver on arrival!***
We are located in the center and very famous area of Bangkok. It is located very near only 2 min walking distance from very FAMOUS KHAO SAN ROAD. We are located on the main road i.e. Chakraphong Road.
Please always tell taxi driver to drop you either at
1. Siat Banglampu (Siat means Junction) and then walk towards for 20 Meters only. We are located on the main road only.
2. Please tell taxi driver to drop you at 'Tang Hua Seng Store', walk against the traffic for 70 meters only.