Hide Bangkok Hostel
Around Hide Bangkok Hostel, there is convenient store, cafe, community mall, Lotus supermarket and restaurant. Moreover you can find Thai old style home and Thai street food along the walking sideways. You will enjoy seeing Thai culture from the locals and can use their services such as beauty salon, massage etc.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 14:00 pm
2. Check out Time: before 12:00 noon
3. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
4. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Children Policy:
-Minimum age of guests is: 4 year(s).
-Guests over 7 years old are considered as adults
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Board Games
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Meeting Rooms
- Mini Supermarket
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: after 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card is acceptable upon check in at the property.
4. Cancellation Policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age of guests is 4 years old.
6. Child Policy: Guests over 7 years old are considered as adults.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From BTS Skytrain Onnut Station : We are at BTS Onnut (E9) Exit no.2,
Access to Soi SuKhumvit 50 walk around 300 meters , On your right you will see the Lane with green sign of Phrakhanong Pumping stations enter this Lane around 100 meters and trun right at second sub lane ,walk 30 meter The Hide Bangkok is on your left hand side.
From Suvarnabhumi (BKK) Airport
There are 4 ways to get here:
1.Take airport link to Payatai and then change to BTS to Onnut station (E9) and take exit no.2 and then walk follow our map.
2. Taxi (250-300 baht for use meter ( not included airport fee and express way )
It takes 30 minutes from the airport to our place.
(Taxi counter, Level 1-ground level in Suvarnbhumi Airport)
3 Airport Express (150 Baht /person)
You can take the airport express AE3 and exit on to Soi Sukhumvit 50 (Onnut BTS Station). The service time is offered from 5 a.m. to 12 p.m
4. Public Bus (35 Baht/person)
Bus No.552 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to the On-Nut sky train station.
+ Street Food and Thai Massage around this area (Very Cheap)
+ BTS Onnut Station 6 minute walk
+ Tesco Lotus (A big convenient store with Good review Food Court ) 5 minute walk
+ Beacon Place mall 3 minute walk