Lit Up Hostel & Gallery
Lit Up is a hostel which providing a sociable accommodation, where guests can rent beds (bunk bed), dormitory and private rooms. The unique selling point of Lit Up is that we have a unique structure and concepts of good and services providing to consumers.
Combining both the art of hospitality and gallery together to give experience to guests during their stays. The heart of the hostel is in the lobby where art events and exhibition is being held monthly. Moreover, we also have weekly basis activity hosted by Lit Lab Inoperative Nation focusing on workshops. The room Lit Up has 8 Private rooms and 1 Shared room which is a dormitory.
Our hostel have 2 shared bathrooms and one terrace located at 6th Floor. Lit Up Hostel scope on the cleanliness of the hostel rooms and the aiming to provide the most comfortable stay for the guests.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- House Keeping
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Security Lockers
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: from 15:00 to 23:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 12:00 (noon).
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash only upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years.
6. Reception Working Hours: from 09:00 to 23:00.
7. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
8. No smoking in the common area.
9. Pets are not allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Best way to reach Lit Up Hostel would be taking the Skytrain or Taxi, as the location of the hostel is right next to the BTS Nana station.
How to get to the hostel:
- Once you have arrived at the Nana BTS Station, you must exit number 4 as you are walking down you will notice the sign saying, Sukhumvit Soi 8. Walk towards Soi 8 and you will see Lit Up sign up in the building or notice the Kiwi and Paris Pizza. Lit Up Hostel is opposite to those stores. The logo is very catchy you won't miss it.