Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 – A Chatrium Collecti
Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 provides that feet-up, hair-down relaxing comfort you’ve been seeking. All of our modern living spaces are fitted with sleek designer furnishing and state-of-the-art technology in both entertainment and connectivity, meaning you’re always in-sync with the latest happenings.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Free Airport Transfers
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Bar
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check in time 14:00 hrs (or 2pm)
- For early arrival before 2pm, room (s) is/are subject to availability upon arrival
2. Check out time 12:00 hrs (or 12 noon)
(1) 50% of a full-day charge will be imposed for late check out after 12 noon to 6pm.
(2) A full-day charge will be posed for late check out after 6pm.
3. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
4. Cancellaiton policy: At least 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellatino free of charge.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- Airport Direction:
If you have booked our hotel limousine service, after clearing immigration and customs at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, please exit through Gate 5
– Platform B. Our representative will be waiting for you holding up a sign displaying the Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 logo (see logo above).
If arriving at Don Mueang International Airport, please proceed to Thai Military Bank.
- By Car:
* From Suvarnabhumi International Airport
1. Take the motorway and continue to take the expressway towards Bang Na and get off at Port 1 Exit.
2. Turn right at traffic lights into Kasemrad Road and continue to Kasemrad Junction.
3. Turn right into Rama 4 Road and make the first left into Soi Sukhumvit 26.
4. Continue straight until you are facing Sukhumvit Road, then turn left.
5. Continue straight, you’ll find Soi Sukhumvit 18, on the left-hand side, then turn left. About 250 meters, Maitria Hotel is on the right-hand side.
* From Don Mueang International Airport
1. Take the Tollway and continue to take the expressway towards Bang Na and turn left at Rama 4 Exit.
2. Drive pass Rama 4 intersection.
3. Continue straight until you are facing Sukhumvit Road, then turn left.
4. Continue straight, you’ll find Soi Sukhumvit 18, on the left-hand side, then turn left. About 250 meters, Maitria Hotel is on the right-hand side.
- By Airport Rail Link/BTS Skytrain/Metropolitan Rapid Transit (MRT)
From Suvarnabhumi Airport, take the Airport Rail Link to Phayathai Station, which will connect you to the BTS Skytrain where you can make the transfer to
BTS Asoke Station. Alternatively, you can take the Airport Rail Link to Makkasan Station, which will connect you to the MRT Petchburi Station where you can
make the transfer to MRT Sukhumvit Station that you can find the exit to Soi Sukhumvit 18
- By Airport Rail Link/ Metropolitan Rapid Transit (MRT)
From Suvanarbhumi Airport, take the Airport Rail Link to Makkasan Station, which will connect you to the MRT Petchburi station where you can make
the transfer to MRT Sukhumvit station.
- By Train from Hua Lumphong Railway Station
Take Metropolitan Rapid Transit (MRT) at Hua Lamphong Station and get off the train at Sukhumvit Station, then find the exit to Soi Sukhumvit 18.
- By Taxi
22 Sukhumvit Soi 18, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok.
Just step out the door and you'll find a tasty choice of restaurants and bars. Catch a ride at BTS Skytrain station Asoke and MRT station Sukhumvit, from here you can easily connect to the rest of the city where you'll find bargain shopping malls, designer shopping malls, local street food, international fine dining, chic club scenes and historic, culturally rich attractions.