Nest by Sangob
'Sa'ngob' means 'peaceful 'in Thai.
Welcome to Nest by Sa’ngob our cozy and eco family-run hotel. We invite our guests to make themselves at home from the moment they arrive. The house and 4-story building with rooftop deck, pool, kitchen and other common spaces in greenery atmosphere, guarantee the best bedding quality for your rest.
After a day exploring the hustle and bustle of Bangkok,enjoy relaxing and socializing at our serene retreat. Do not miss. If this is what you are looking for.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Cancellation policy: At least 7 days for free cancellation.
2. Check in from: 2pm- 10pm.
3. Checkout: 12 noon.
4. Payment upon arrive by cash (no extra charge) and card (3% charge).
5. Breakfast included (soft breakfast).
6. No smoking in room, balcony is allowed.
7. Reception working hour: 7am-10 pm.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Don Mueng Airport, there is no train. Taxi is only your option, 18 km, 30 minutes, cost of normal taxi 250-300 baht per trip.
From Suvarnabhumi Airport, there are 2 options
- Taxi, 22 km, 30 min, cost 300-350 baht per trip.
- Airport link, Guest can take a train from suvarnabhumi to Makkasan station(subway exchange station). Continue 3 more stations from MRT Phetchahburi to MRT Huai Khwang, Exit 1. After that, take another 5 minutes (1.2 km). There are many local transportation choice: red mini bus 7 baht, motorbike taxi 20 baht each or taxi 40 baht.
Located in the Ratchada area near Huai khwang subway, an entertainment, business and residential district just north of downtown Bangkok
-4 stations to the center, Asoke BTS exchange station,Teminal21 shopping mall.
-1 stations to Ratchada night market the most famous night market in Bangkok.
-5 stations to Chatuchak weekend market.
-10 stations to Yaowarat China town.