New Road Guest House
* Superior double room with air-con, 2 big double beds, 4 people can stay in this room, TV, mini bar, toilet ensuite, renovated Aug 2008, check out 12.00 noon.
* Superior room with double bed, air-con, TV, mini bar, toilet ensuite, renovated Aug 2008, check out 12.00 noon.
* Backpacker room with double bed, fan, toilet ensuite & mini bar, check out 12.00 noon.
* Standard room with double bed, TV, air-con, mini bar & toilet ensuite. Rooms are renovated Aug 2009. Check out is 12.00 noon.
* Dorm with fan, bunk beds, toilet & shower outside, lockers, check out 12.00 noon.
* Dorm with air-con, bunk beds, toilet & shower outside, lockers, check out 12.00 noon.
Check in 14.00 afternoon.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
* Just in the intersection of Charoen Krung Road and Surawong
* Tell the taxi driver: Chraroen Krung between soi 34 and 36 in Bangrak very close to the post office.
* 10 min. walk from the skytrain stop 'Saphan Taksin'.
Walk down to Charoen Krung Road and turn left walk past Robinson shopping mall, then keep walking until you pass soi 36 and you will see the sign for New Road Guest House.
* Close to 'Oriental Hotel' (Pier number 1) if you arrive by boat. Walk down soi 40 until you reach Charoen Krung road and turn left and then keep walking until you pass soi 36 and you will see the sign for New Road Guest House.
* Look for a white sign saying 'New Road Guest House' between Charoen Krung soi 34 and 36.
* At old maps often listed as 'Newrotel'
From the Airport: We recommend going by taxi on taximeter only (ignore the touts in the airports that tries to sell you overpriced city transfers).
From other places in the city:
BTS Sky Train: The closest BTS Sky Train station is Saphan Taksin. From Saphan Taksin it is a 15 minutes walk to New Road Guest House
River Boats: The closest riverboat pier is pier number 1 (Oriental Hotel)
Taxi: Ask the taxi driver to go to “Bangrak”, which is the area in which New Road Guest House is located.