New Road Guest House
* Superior double room with air-con, 2 big double beds, 4 people can stay in this room, TV, mini bar, toilet ensuite, renovated Aug 2008, check out 12.00 noon.
* Superior room with double bed, air-con, TV, mini bar, toilet ensuite, renovated Aug 2008, check out 12.00 noon.
* Backpacker room with double bed, fan, toilet ensuite & mini bar, check out 12.00 noon.
* Standard room with double bed, TV, air-con, mini bar & toilet ensuite. Rooms are renovated Aug 2009. Check out is 12.00 noon.
* Dorm with fan, bunk beds, toilet & shower outside, lockers, check out 12.00 noon.
* Dorm with air-con, bunk beds, toilet & shower outside, lockers, check out 12.00 noon.
Check in 14.00 afternoon.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are located in Bangrak, Charoen Krung between soi 36 and 34. Look for the white sign stating 'New Road Guest House', which points you into a small alley.
From the airports
There's many touts in the airports. We recommend official taxi by taximeter. This will set you back around 350-500 THB incl. airport and toll way fees.
Want an easy start with no concerns?
Book a 'soft landing' in advance and you will be picked up from the airport in a comfortable minibus with space for your luggage, and transferred straight to us. We call it an arrival package, and you can contact our Go Beyond Asia Travel Advisors for more information.
From other places in the city
- BTS Skytrain: The closest BTS Skytrain station is Saphan Taksin. From here, it is a short 15 min walk down the street.
- Riverboat: The closest pier is pier 1 (Oriental Hotel) at Charoen Krung Soi 40 just 10 mins walk away.
- TaxI: Convenient outside rush hours. Remember our 24hr telephone number and your taxi driver can call our reception for directions.
From Airport: We recommend going by taxi on taximeter only
From other places:
BTS Sky Train: The closest BTS Sky Train station is Saphan Taksin. From Saphan Taksin it is a 15 minutes walk to New Road Guest House
River Boats: The closest riverboat pier is pier number 1 (Oriental Hotel)
Taxi: Ask the taxi driver to go to “Bangrak”, which is the area in which New Road Guest House is located.Then ask him to go to Charoen Krung Road between soi 34 and 36 (very close to the Main Post Office).