Pop Art Hostel Bangkok
After Koh Samui, Pop Art Hostel opened a branch in Bangkok. The hostel is same style, good place, clean, cheap and comfortable.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Pop Art Hostel Bangkok has:
One private with 2 beds bathroom and small kitchen
One room with 8 beds, bathroom and small kitchen
One room with 8 beds and bathroom
One room with 4 beds, small kitchen
All the rooms have locker and small balcony.
Pop Art Hostel also provides tour service and bicycle for rent. Thai street food, mini mart and laundry service is nearby.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Late check-out
- Security Lockers
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 22:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 12:00 (noon).
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash only upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 22:00.
6. No smoking.
7. Pets are not allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Hua Lamphong Train Station, walk 5 minutes to China Town, when you are on the roundabound tour left and after 20 metres you arrive.
From airport with taxi, to Soi Phantha Chit 2.