A brand new boutique hostel in the center of Bangkok and just 20 meters off Silom Road, the main business district and most convenient access to all Bangkok Attractions. We are only 5 minutes walk by Skytrain (Saladaeng Station).
We offer cozy & comfortable stay with friendly services. All rooms are air-conditioning. We provide 24hr check in, key card access, free wifi 24hr, common room, locker, luggage storage, laundry machines, bike parking & more.
On this special newly opened, Smile Society is offering you a value for money at promotion rate inclusive of continental breakfast and free all days serve of coffee and tea.
Take your holidays and stay with us, you will surely love 'Smile Society'.
We offer both private and dormitory rooms.
The private room types available are double and triple beds.
- Double rooms come with a double bed and private bathroom. We have choices for Deluxe and Superior Double Ensuite.
- Triple rooms come with one double and one single beds with share bathrooms.
For budget travelers, we have three dorm types available - 4 beds, 8 beds and 12 beds, with share bathrooms. We provide Men, Lady and Mixed dormitory.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and rooms come with key cards, security lockers, reading lights with 24hr hot showers. All rooms are non-smoking.
We have no elevator as to save the world energy consumption.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
We are small hostel that welcome all travellers around the world. To make guests have pleasant stay here, please read and understand us on our conditions or some house rules.
- We are environmental friendly, our hostel has NO elevator :)
- We accept cash only and full payment is required upon check in. Many ATMs are just around the cornor.
- Passport is strictly required at check in. We reserve the right to service to true travellers who have no residential in Thailand.
- We ban tourist sex and reserve the right to decline a booking or services to Thai visitor/guest(s). Visitors/Friends are not allowed inside except Reception.
- Age limitation is 49 years old as our facility is inconvenient to some certain age.
- Please note that Deposit to Hostelworld is Non-Refund in all cases that guest(s) incompliant to our house rules.
- Our reception is closed after 8pm. Late night arrival is welcome :) We encourage you to email us in advance if you are arriving very early or after 8pm with your arrival time at airport. For arriving at very early, you can store your bag while waiting for room ready and check in.
- Check in 2 pm and Check out 12 pm. If you would like to get a bed upon arrival in the morning, please reserve a room 1 night before arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK): There are 2 ways
1) The popular way is to take Airport Rail Train + Skytrain (Cost is 45 Baht + 28 Baht per person). Operating time: 6 am to midnight. At Suvarnabhumi Airport, please go down to the train station on B1 floor. Get a token for 45 Baht from the machine/ticket office. Then get on the skytrain and get off at the last stop, Phayathai Station. Walk along the interlink to the inbound BTS SkyTrain (BTS-Bangkok Transit System) and buy a ticket for next 4 stations = 25 Baht (to get off at Sala Daeng station, but you have to CHANGE to another train at 'Siam' station). At Siam Station, just walk straight across the platform and get on the train opposite. (*) Please get off at Exit 2 of Sala Daeng station and go right down the stairs. Walk in the same direction as the traffic. You will walk pass Silom Soi 1, Convent Road, CP building, McDonald's 24hrs and Citibank (total approx. 100 meters or 5 minutes walk). At Citibank, please cross street to the other side of Silom Road where 'Standard Chartered Bank' is at the corner of Silom 6. Walk 15 meters or so and turn left. The hostel is on the right.
2) By Taxi, please ask the driver to come to Silom Road (near Bangkok Christian Hospital), Silom Soi 6 (Lane 6) for 15 meters or around middle of Silom Soi 6 and turn to the first left at A O I Japanese Restuarant. Smile Society is a Thai-styled building on your right hand side.
From Don Muang Airport (DMK)
1) Take taxi from the airport. This will cost you approx. THB 350. It will take approx. 30 min. to reach here.
2) Take Bus No. 510 from DMK to Mochit BTS skytrain station and then catch a BTS Skytrain to Silom Road (get off at Saladaeng station). At Mochit BTS skytrian, pls get a token for 45 Baht from the machine/ticket office. Then get on the skytrain heading to On Nut station and please switch the line to Silom line at Siam Station, just walk straight across the platform and get on the train opposite. Catch skytrain Silom line heading to Wong Wiang Yai station and get off at 2nd stop called 'Sala Daeng'. Then follow (*) as above.
สไมล์โซไซตี้อยู่ที่ถนนสีลม ซอย 6 ก่อนถึงรพ.กรุงเทพคริสเตียน (เยื้องธ.กรุงเทพ สนงใหญ่) ปากซอยมีธ.สแตนดาร์ดชาร์เตอร์ด และร้าน 7-11
เข้ามาในซอยเพียง 20 เมตร สังเกตุแยกแรกทางซ้ายมือประมาณกลางซอย จะผ่านร้าน After Hours, ร้านนวด bussaba, ร้านอาหารอาโออิอยู่หัวมุม ให้เลี้ยวซ้ายที่แยกแรกนี้ จะพบสไมล์โซไซตี้ทางขวามือ มีศาลาไทยอยู่หน้าอาคาร สอบถามเส้นทางโทร 081 442 5800
By walking distance:
BTS skytrain (Sala Daeng) 5 min
MRT subway (Silom) 8 min
River boat 20 min
Main office Bangkok Bank / Standard Chartered Bank / Citibank/ Western Union
Myanmar & Vietnam Embassies
Post office : just cross Silom road
Bangkok Christian Hospital/ Chulalongkorn Hospital
Night market 1 min
7-11 (24/7) is just around the corner
Minimum 4 banks' Cash machines at around the corner
At Smile Society, you will find it is very easy to get around the city :)