A brand new boutique hostel in the center of Bangkok and just 20 meters off Silom Road, the main business district and most convenient access to all Bangkok Attractions. We are only 5 minutes walk by Skytrain (Saladaeng Station).
We offer cozy & comfortable stay with friendly services. All rooms are air-conditioning. We provide 24hr check in, key card access, free wifi 24hr, common room, locker, luggage storage, laundry machines, bike parking & more.
On this special newly opened, Smile Society is offering you a value for money at promotion rate inclusive of continental breakfast and free all days serve of coffee and tea.
Take your holidays and stay with us, you will surely love 'Smile Society'.
We offer both private and dormitory rooms.
The private room types available are double and triple beds.
- Double rooms come with a double bed and private bathroom. We have choices for Deluxe and Superior Double Ensuite.
- Triple rooms come with one double and one single beds with share bathrooms.
For budget travelers, we have three dorm types available - 4 beds, 8 beds and 12 beds, with share bathrooms. We provide Men, Lady and Mixed dormitory.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and rooms come with key cards, security lockers, reading lights with 24hr hot showers. All rooms are non-smoking.
We have no elevator as to save the world energy consumption.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- We are environmental friendly, our hostel has NO elevator ;)
- Full payment in cash requires upon check in. We don't accept credit card.
- We ban tourist sex and reserve the right to decline a booking or services to Thai visitor/guest(s).
- Original passport is required upon check in. We reserve the right to service to true travellers who have no residential in Thailand.
- Visitors/Joiners are not allowed in residential area except Reception.
- A family travelling with children under 12 is recommended booking a private room. Kid under 4 years old if shares bed with parent is free of charge. Age limitation is 49 years old.
- Group booking over 5 people is welcome. However, please contact us about other restrictions/conditions before make a booking with Hostelworld.
- ***HI and YHA members***, please contact us directly to get 10% DISCOUNT. Booking by other channel will not be eligible to any discount.
- Breakfast is included for all 'Private Rooms'. For Dormitory, guests can buy breakfast when check in :P
- Please respect other privacy and keep the noise down after 12 am. We may need to request guest to leave the place if failed to respect this rule.
- Please note that Deposit to Hostelworld is Non-Refund in all cases.
- 2 days cancellation policy, first night charge for no show or short notice cancellation. Please note that we don't accept ANY CHANGE in your booking at your ARRIVAL. Late arrival more than 3 hours without notice, your bed will be re-opened to sell.
- Check in is after 2 pm and Check out is before noon. In case you prefer to get the bed/room upon your early arrival and before our check in time, please reserve a bed/room 1 night before date of arrival.
- Our reception closes 8 pm. Last guest check in is 'Midnight'. Kindly email us your flight details and arrival time to Bangkok airport. We are sorry that we do not accommodate late check in after midnight.
- Please note to touch local culture of Thai living style, we request guest to remove the shoes at entrance of residential area.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK): There are 2 ways
1) The popular way is to take Airport Rail Train + Skytrain (Cost is 45 Baht + 28 Baht per person). Operating time: 6 am to midnight. At Suvarnabhumi Airport, please go down to the train station on B1 floor. Get a token for 45 Baht from the machine/ticket office. Then get on the skytrain and get off at the last stop, Phayathai Station. Walk along the interlink to the inbound BTS SkyTrain heading to Bearing station and buy a ticket for 4 stops = 28 Baht (to get off at Sala Daeng station, but you have to CHANGE to another skytrain at 'SIAM' station). At Siam Station, just walk straight across the platform and get on the train opposite that heading to Bang Wa station. (*) Please get off at Exit 2 of Sala Daeng station and go left down the stairs. Please turn 180 degree or walk in the same direction as the car/traffic. You will walk pass Silom Soi 1, Convent Road, CP building, McDonald's 24hrs and Citibank (total approx. 100 meters or 5 minutes walk). At Citibank, please cross street to the other side of Silom Road where 'Standard Chartered Bank' is at the corner of Silom 6. We are in Silom Soi 6 at 10 meters from main street. Please walk into first small alley on the left at first T intersection. The hostel is just on your right hand side. Please visit www.srtet.co.th for Airport Link information, www.bts.co.th for BTS skytrain system, and www.smilesocietyhostel.com for info about us.
2) By Taxi, please ask the driver to come to Silom Soi 6, Silom Road (near Bangkok Christian Hospital). Late night arrival, please ask driver to call 095 424 1694 for direction. Please insist a metered taxi which will cost you THB 400-450 (TIPS: PLS HOLD TAXI TICKET RECEIVED FROM AIRPORT TAXI STAND AND DO NOT RETURN TO DRIVER).
From Don Muang Airport (DMK)
1) By Taxi, please ask the driver to come to Silom Soi 6, Silom Road (near Bangkok Christian Hospital). Late night arrival, pls ask driver to call 081 442 5800 for direction. It will cost you approx. THB 300-350 & take approx. 30 min. to reach here. (TIPS: PLS HOLD TAXI TICKET RECEIVED FROM AIRPORT TAXI STAND AND DO NOT RETURN TO DRIVER)
2) Take Bus No. 510 or 29 or Airport Shuttle Bus AE-1 from DMK to Mochit* BTS skytrain station and then catch a BTS Skytrain to Silom Road (get off at Saladaeng station). *At Mochit BTS skytrian, pls get a token for 42 Baht from the machine/ticket office. Then get on the skytrain heading to Bearing station and please switch to Silom line at Siam Station (just walk straight across the platform and get on the train opposite). Catch skytrain Silom line heading to Bang Wa station and get off at 2nd stop called 'Sala Daeng'. Please get off at Exit 2 and go left down the stairs. Walk in the same direction as the traffic. You will walk pass Silom Soi 1, Convent Road, CP building, McDonald's 24hrs and Citibank (total approx. 100 meters or 5 minutes walk). At Citibank, please cross street to the other side of Silom Road where 'Standard Chartered Bank' is at the corner of Silom 6. Walk 15 meters into Silom Soi 6 and turn left. The hostel is just on your right hand side. it will take you approx. 1 hour at cost of THB 75-100.
From Hua Lum Phong train station
Please take MRT underground from Hua Lum Phong station for 2 stops (THB 18) and get off at Silom station. Look for Silom road exit and walk into Silom Road for 10 min. Then, please look for Citibank at United Center Building (Opposite to Silom Soi 6) or Standard Chartered Bank at corner of Silom Soi 6. Walk 15 meters into Silom Soi 6 and turn left. The hostel is just on your right hand side.
If you take taxi, it will cost you approx. THB 80.- (better to catch from main street, not a taxi stand)
สไมล์โซไซตี้อยู่ที่ถนนสีลม ซอย 6 ก่อนถึงรพ.กรุงเทพคริสเตียน (เยื้องธ.กรุงเทพ สนงใหญ่) ปากซอยมีธ.สแตนดาร์ดชาร์เตอร์ด และร้าน 7-11 เข้ามาในซอยเพียง 20 เมตร สังเกตุแยกแรกทางซ้ายมือประมาณกลางซอย จะผ่านร้าน After Hours, ร้านนวด bussaba, ร้านอาหารอาโออิอยู่หัวมุม ให้เลี้ยวซ้ายที่แยกแรกนี้ จะพบสไมล์โซไซตี้ทางขวามือ มีศาลาไทยอยู่หน้าอาคาร สอบถามเส้นทางโทร 095 424 1694
By walking distance:
BTS skytrain (Sala Daeng) 5 min
MRT subway (Silom) 8 min
River boat 20 min
Citibank/ Western Union just around the corner
Myanmar & Vietnam Embassies 15-20 min
Post office : just cross the street
Bangkok Christian Hospital/ Chulalongkorn Hospital
Night market 1 min
7-11 (24/7), Photo shop is just around the corner
Many banks' Cash machines just the corner
At Smile Society, you will find it is very easy to get around the city :)