The BOB Hostel Bangkok
Each city has its own palette of colors that create its charm and character. At The BOB Hostel, unique colors of our vibrant city are used everywhere, from the wall of your dorm to furniture in the lobby. They serve to remind you of the 'Bests of Bangkok' that you've seen so far and what’s left to explore in this great city.
We love staying in hotels and hostels around the world. We learned that after all, it is the best customer experience make a stay magical. Therefore we are inspired to build a design-led hostel that doesn’t only feel interesting to stay in but also accommodate your need, some of which you might not even realized.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: after 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash or PayPal is welcomed when check in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the hostel is 12 years, but has to be accompanied with adult (18+).
6. Reception Hours: between 06:00 and 01:00 next day.
7. Breakfast is not included, but some cereal and coffee is provided.
8. Smoking is prohibited.
9. Pets are not allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- From Airports:
* Take an Uber (THB300 Flat rate from airports) – Just use your Uber application, cash option available. Estimated time of arrival is 25-45 minutes depending on traffic.
* Take a taxi (about THB200-250 in average traffic) – There is an 50 baht Airport Surcharge. Tell the Driver to go to “Ekamai Road – Soi 12 (เอกมัยซอย 12)”. Estimated time of arrival is 25-45 minutes depending on traffic.
* Take Airport link to Phayathai station (30 minutes – THB45) then change to a BTS sky train to Ekamai station (25 minutes – THB42). You can then either take motorbike taxi (Guys in orange vest, 30 baht) or walk to our hostel (1km)
- From any BTS / MRT Station:
Go to Ekamai station (25 minutes – THB42). You can then either take motorbike taxi (Guys in orange vest, 30 baht) or walk to our hostel (1km)
Our address is 112/6, Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai Road), Khwang Khlongtoey Nuea, Khet Wattana, Bangkok.
When you have entered Ekamai Road, our hostel is located between between Ekamai Soi 10 and Ekamai Soi 12. (Soi = alley)
Our hostel located in Ekkamai/Thonglor (Upper Sukhumvit) which famous for night life and food.