The Neighbor Hoot Hostel&Cafe
Hoot Hostel is retro style back to the year of 60s hostel and also co-working space/meeting room in one place. We’ve just opened in 2016 September with hope to host you all best.
We provide everything that backpackers and the ones working with traveling could want and need .You will learn more about Thai culture, enjoying authentic Thai food and meeting fellow travelers. We offer more than just a place to stay, you'll be surrounded by an authentic local experience and we will do whatever we can for you to enjoy Bangkok.
We located in a business/residential area of Bangkok (Ratchadapisek Road) and conveniently accessible through the Huay Kwang MRT station within 8 minutes walking distance. By MRT you can take to most of the great attractions of Bangkok such as Central Grand Rama9, Esplanad Talad Rotfai market, street foods and fashion markets called “Huai Khwang Night Market”, Train Market Ratchada” is within walkable or 1 station away by MRT, Local Fitness or Muay Thai (boxing) Gym is about 400 metres from here. Mc.Donal is also around here that you can walk around 15 minutes.There is money exchange shop near,worry free for shopping!.Part of the MRT also offers Airport link catching your flight in a breeze. For people that lean towards the night life of Hoot hostel can have a quick taxi to the famous 'Khao San Road.', this hipster area is filled with boutiques, fantastic eateries and is within easy reach of the all the major sights of Thai antique land marks along the road. We have many tourist guide lines and travel agencies to pick you up and bring you back. We have familiar taxi with varieties of capacity drives directly to the Airport in time and safely.
While you are laying down and relaxing at the unique design hostel ,just the next door you can also continue your busy working day in our co-working space all day and night. We provide a lobby areas both 1st and 5th floor with a cafeteria for everyone to hangout and get to know each others available self service coffee, tea, and snack for 24 hours. At the roof top outdoor common room, there is a small garden. It’s perfect when you want to sip beer ,have dinner or relax with TV -DVD player and have panoramic view of the Ratchadapisek Road. On the 2nd floor we have laundry machine ,clothes-drying balcony and window garden.We also operate under high security of key card access in every single room and CCTV for your safety. You can also surf on the internet with free WIFI in all area and additional land socket in every room. We supply built-in lockers in each bed and individual drawers. one the first floor we have luggage locker for free during your stay and it would be charged only 100 baht /locker/day after check out that you can have very good shopping with worry free onwards.
We offers exclusive capsules for ladies as well as mixed capsules with private two bathrooms. Each bathroom there also available doubles safety breaker in every heater. We also have Private rooms with private bathroom for couples, family or group. Privacy is assured by individualized curtains all around each capsule bed, a personal reading light and built in private lockers and drawers.There are completed with 4 power sockets in each capsule enough for all electronic devices . Every room is installed with very good air conditioner that you can ask for free additional blanket in case. We focus on safety for fire exit and alarm .The exit is easily accessible from the window to fire ladder of each room in case.
We also have coffee shop. Come and try our roasted coffee or other special recipe of Thai milk tea,Green milk tea,Lemon ice tea,Hot/cold/Frepe Cocao,etc.
Go Beyond Travellers' Center: You have free access to information from the friendly Travel Advisor at the Go Beyond Travelers’ Center at the hostel – just to make sure you make the most of your time in Bangkok and beyond. Ask for directions, book an experience, settle your onwards transport or get help with visas. Just step into our lobby or contact us in advance. You can also book some of our adventurous packages in advance.
- Cozy Lobby : Chatting with other fellow travelers in a friendly atmosphere, both indoor and outdoor terrace with hammock. Smoking area outdoor .
- TV Lounge - Exhausted after your long day. Drop at our lounge and relax.
- Free WiFi :We offer you free WiFi for everyone to get online anytime! and anywhere!
- Small Pantry : Microwave ,hot pot, rice cooker,and utensils are available .
- Secure luggage lockers and shelves : We offer free locker service during your stay and extend with very cheap rate after check out. But please bring your own padlock.
- Landry Facilities - Coin operated washing machine and string wires with room number to dry your clothes orderly.
So why you have to wait. Just book the room and see ya.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Not Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 5 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Reception opening hours is 8am. - 11 pm.
- A refundable key card deposit of 100 Baht will be collected upon checking in. This will be returned to you when you return the key card to us when checking out.
- The rate is not included breakfast (Light Breakfast) additional breakfast at 100 Baht per guest.
- There will be towels available for rent (50 THB) in dormitory room which can be used until checkout and free of charge for Twin and Family room.
- Cash & Credit card payments are acceptable upon check-in (3% bank surcharge for credit card payment).
-Minimum age of guests is: 3year(s).
-Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- We are environmental friendly, our hostel has 5 stories and we have NO elevator.
- Full payment in cash requires upon check in.
- We ban tourist sex and reserve the right to decline a booking or services to Thai visitor/guest(s).
- Original passport is required upon check in. We reserve the right to service to true travellers .
- Visitors/Joiners are not allowed in residential area except Reception.
- A family travelling with children under 3 is recommended booking a private room.
- Please respect other privacy and keep the noise down after 12 am. We may need to request guest to leave the place if failed to respect this rule.
- Please note to touch local culture of Thai living style, we request guest to remove the shoes at entrance of residential area on the first floor and keep in the cabinet.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- By 'Airport link' Skytrain from Suvarnabhumi International Airport (6:00 - 24:00) :available at G floor at 45 THB/person to Makkasan Station
Take MRT line to Huay Kwang Station
Take off the MRT at Pracharajbumpen Exit
From exit , turn right and go to Soi Ratchadapisek 14th around 60 metres (There is Mansion 7 haunted bar house). Take a straight walk through this Soi and notice the street pole beginning from Yak(Junction)2nd ,4th ,6th and finally 8th there we are . The Blue 5 stories building with red and yellow fire ladders front.
By TAXI From Suvarnabhumi International Airport: follow the signs to the public taxi where you can take a metered taxi to the hostel. Travel costs approximately 200-300 baht depending on traffic. Remember there is 50 THB surcharge .Total travel time is about an hour if there is little traffic, but may take much longer during rush hour. Avoid negotiate the fare, go for the meter.
We located in a business/residential area of Bangkok (Ratchadapisek Road) and conveniently accessible through the Huaykwang MRT station within 8 minutes walking distance By MRT you can take to most of the great attractions Bangkok has to offer such as Central Grand Rama9, Esplanad Talad Rotfai market, street foods and fashion night markets which called “Huai Khwang Night Market weekend market, Train Market Ratchada” is within walkable or 1 station away by MRT,