The Onion Hostel
The Onion Hostel is located in Bangkok Old Town. You will experience the real Thai local life along Chao Phraya River, the most important river of capital. Staying along the river will give you an idea how traditional Thai people is and learn the history of Bangkok in slow pace.
The Onion Hostel provides 2 kinds of dormitory, Private room and Family Room. Free Wi-Fi is available through the property.
Our location is at Bangkok Flower Market (Pak Klong Talad) is the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market in Bangkok. The market has all kinds of flower, herbs vegetables and more. Most of them sold in packs of 50 or 100 flowers in each, and prices are amazingly cheap. Part of the Old City, Bangkok Flower market is located on Chak Phet Road near the Memorial Bridge. The market lies just south of Wat Pho and Grand Palace (700 meter away)
- 7/11 (24 hrs. convenient store+ATM) just 10 step walk.
- Curacy exchang 1 min walk
- Pharmacy 1 min walk
Public transport near by.
- very close to bus stop only 1 min for walk
- Nearest pier is “Yod Phi Man” 2min walk
- Nearest sky train/BTS is “Sa-Pan-Tak-sin” 15 min
OUR SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Free light breakfast every morning from 7.00-10.00 AM
- Free shower before check-in time
- Free WIFI / Computer with free internet in common area.
- laundry service available (with extra charge)
- Personal locker with padlock
- Informative staff with travel information and free area walking map.
- Tour and ticket arrangement.
- Free printing service (for your boarding pass, etc)
We arrange mixed dorm with choices of 8-bed and 12-bed, shared bathrooms on every floor
- Comfiest beds with pillow and blanket.
- Personal reading lights and power socket.
- Personal locker with padlock
- Air-condition (5.00PM-11.00AM).
- Shampoo, shower gel, and hair dryer (provided in bathroom).
1. CHECK IN TIME: 14:00 / CHECK OUT TIME: before 11:00.
For late check out after 11.00 and additional charge will be applied.
Please note that we reserve all rights not to receive any check in before 14.00
In case you before check-in time (14.00 pm) We also provided free space that you can leave your luggages and take a shower while waiting your room ( free of charge)
2. **Full Payment is requested at the time of checking-in
3. **Credit card payment is acceptable with 5% surcharge.
4. Key deposit is 100 baht in CASH (will be returned when you surrender your key and towel at check-out time, in normal condition)
5. The hostel is non-smoking hostel but we do provide you an outdoor smoking area.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 23:00.
(1) You are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
(2) If arrive after 23:00, please inform the hostel at least 1 day ahead.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) only upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Dorm Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the dormitories is 14 years.
6. Reception Working Hours: from 06:00 to 23:00.
7. Please lower your voice after 23:00.
8. Only paid guests are allowed to be in rooms. The others are welcome to common area.
9. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
10. No smoking inside the building, but designated area provided.
11. Pets are not allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The Onion Hostel is located in Flower Market (Pak Klong Talad) or Pier No.7 Rajini by tourist express boat. Find Yodpiman Community mall and we are opposite Starbucks.
From Suvarnabhumi Airport:
- cost approximately THB300-450 depends on traffic.
2. Public Transportation
- Take Airport Link Sky Train to Phrayathai station, then take a taxi to our hostel which cost approximately THB70-90.
From Don Muang Airport:
- cost approximately THB250-300 depends on traffic.
If you get lost, don't hesitate to call us 24 hours.