The Onion Hostel
The Onion Hostel is located in Bangkok Old Town. You will experience the real Thai local life along Chao Phraya River, the most important river of capital. Staying along the river will give you an idea how traditional Thai people is and learn the history of Bangkok in slow pace.
The Onion Hostel provides 2 kinds of dormitory, Private room and Family Room. Free Wi-Fi is available through the property.
Our location is at Bangkok Flower Market (Pak Klong Talad) is the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market in Bangkok. The market has all kinds of flower, herbs vegetables and more. Most of them sold in packs of 50 or 100 flowers in each, and prices are amazingly cheap. Part of the Old City, Bangkok Flower market is located on Chak Phet Road near the Memorial Bridge. The market lies just south of Wat Pho and Grand Palace (700 meter away)
We are close to the pier just 50 meter away, Rajini pier(No.7) and Pak klong Taladd Pier(No.6)
7-11 just 100 meter.
Pharmacy 20 meter.
Exchange money booth 20 meter.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 23:00.
(1) You are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
(2) If arrive after 23:00, please inform the hostel at least 1 day ahead.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) only upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Dorm Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the dormitories is 14 years.
6. Reception Working Hours: from 06:00 to 23:00.
7. Please lower your voice after 23:00.
8. Only paid guests are allowed to be in rooms. The others are welcome to common area.
9. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
10. No smoking inside the building, but designated area provided.
11. Pets are not allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The Onion Hostel is located in Flower Market (Pak Klong Talad) or Pier No.7 Rajini by tourist express boat. Find Yodpiman Community mall and we are opposite Starbucks.
From Suvarnabhumi Airport:
- cost approximately THB300-450 depends on traffic.
2. Public Transportation
- Take Airport Link Sky Train to Phrayathai station, then take a taxi to our hostel which cost approximately THB70-90.
From Don Muang Airport:
- cost approximately THB250-300 depends on traffic.
If you get lost, don't hesitate to call us 24 hours.