The Spades Hostel
In October 2015, the first time I were here. This land is owned by my friend's family. The location is so peacefully located here on Bangthat Thong Road. There is a Bhodi tree on the site and another tree on the footpath front of the property. These 2 trees are one of the things we wanna keep.
In Thailand, people think that there's a spirit live in the tree, and protect us from bad things. So we named it after Bhodi leaf, Spades.
At first, we have traveled to many place like Europe, Japan, China etc. One of the neglect thing and being an obstacle for us while we were there is accommodation. One of the best things is far away from city, take long time to reach the center, or even the one which located in the center is quite costly and small.
All these make me think that, why don't we make it. The one that's good to live and cheap to stay. That's why we did this, The Spades Hostel.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- House Keeping
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Reception (limited hours)
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 5 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: from 13:00 to 22:00.
- If check in later, need to inform the hostel ahead of time.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 (noon).
3. Payment: Cash or credit card is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 5 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If canceled or No Show, the full balance will be charged.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 5 years.
6. Dorm Restriction: Children cannot be accommodated at the dorm rooms.
- Please note that the upper storey of the bunk bed is a bit high (170cm from ground) and dangerous for children.
7. Reception Hours: between 06:00 and 22:00.
8. Breakfast is available at thb195/person/meal.
9. You are asked to enter the hostel without the shoes.
10. No smoking inside the building.
11. Pets are not allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
* Best Way: Take taxi or Uber
It is approximately THB300 including express way fee. You can tell taxi that you wanna go to Banthat Thong Road. The Spades Hostel is located between Shell Gas Station and Beger Signage.
The location: 13.752789, 100.526170
* You can take airport link to Phayathai Station and then take taxi to The Spades Hostel.
* Real Cheap and Budget Saving Public Transport:
1. Take an airport rail link to the town at Phayathai Station
2. Take BTS to Ratchathewi Station, one stop away from exchange link.
3. Take Exit 1 from BTS Ratchathewi Station
4. Get down the stair - go to Soi Phayanak and walk through the alley (7 minutes away)
5. Turn right and walk 10 metres away. The Spades Hostel has Navy color wall with golden signage.