Vivit Hostel Bangkok
‘Vivit Hostel Bangkok’ is one of the highest-rated hostel in the city, offering a relaxed and warm atmosphere for you to recharge in after a long day. It is set in the preserved heritage building “Vivit Busagar”, once home to the traditional tailor shop which have been serving the Royal Household since 1967.
The hostel offers impeccable service and all essential amenities including a kitchen, a laundromat, 24-hour reception, and free in-room wifi. They are known for their premium beds which are widely recognized to be one of the most comfortable in the business!
All highlights of the old town Bangkok such as Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Bhuddha and the Giant Swing are located within walking distance. The hostel is surrounded by local food vendors, and also just a 15 minute walk from “Khao San Road”, Bangkok’s most famous vibrant nightlife scene. Need suggestions on where to go next? Knowledgable staffs on-site are always there to assist you
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Free Breakfast
- Card Phones
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- House Keeping
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Security Lockers
- Non Smoking
- Reception (limited hours)
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 23:59.
2. Check-out Time: before 12:00 (noon).
(1) A half day charge is applied if check out after 12:30 - 18:00.
(2) A full day charge is applied if check out after 18:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) or credit card upon checking in.
4. Deposit: Non-Refundable rate is applied - Full balance will be charge in cash (THB) or credit card anytime after booked.
5. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
6. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
7. Vivit Hostel is non-smoking hostel, but smoking area provided at ground floor.
8. Pets are not allowed.
“Deposit Non-Refundable rate hotel will takes full amount of the reservation anytime after booked.”
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Suvarnabhumi Airport: 28.1 km
Don Mueang International Airport: 22 km
Bangkok Bus Terminal (Chatuchak): 9 km
For more details, please feel free to contact the hostel. The contact information is in your booking email.
Nestled amidst the Bangkok Old City district where the most famous cultural and historical places dotted around this ancient area. Our neighborhood is a blend of great local food streets, cozy restaurants and stylish cafes. Located within easy reach to the famous “Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha”, the religious structure “Giant Swing” as well as “Tiger God Shrine” one of the most ancient renowned Teochew Chinese Temple in Bangkok where only minutes away from the hostel. Vivit H