We can say we are a premium dorm with a cheap price. The most importance is to make you feel like coming to a friend house.
We have 12 mixed dorm beds with comfortable beds and having privacy with the curtain in each bed. A 2nd floor dorm with 2 beds together, and a private room with 3 beds. We have the shared 3 showers and 4 toilets. We have free Wi-Fi, Towel, Breakfast, and Coffee. We have the front door key-card for guests to enter/exit the Wayla Hostel at any time, even late at night.
We really concern guests sleeping time, we carefully selected and customized:
• Our beds, they are the custom made with really strong and can hold several hundred kilograms.
• Our mattress, they are also the custom made to give more comfortable sleep, carefully chose the quality sponge.
• Our bed sheet and pillowcase, they are made from 100% cotton with 260 thread count.
• Our blankets are Nano-Blankets, they are good to use with the air con because they are warm and reduce allergy.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Card Phones
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
• We are flexible, please let us know your need
• Check-in time 14:00 – 18:00, early or late check-in please give a notice
• Check-out time 7:00 – 11:00, early or late check-out please give a notice
• Breakfast time from 7:30 – 11:00
• Housekeeping from 11:00 – 14:00, air conditioning will be closed
• The door key card and towel, any lost will be charged
• No smoking
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are between the Bang Khun Phrom junction and Samsen Soi 7. We are at the main road, Samsen Rd., when you are at the area you can see the Wayla Hostel name sign clearly. You can tell the taxi from the airport, they should be able to understand.
We are close to Kaosan Rd. around 10 minutes walk. Near the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, the places where you must visit when you come to Bangkok. Our guests can have a see sight along Chao Phraya River by taking a boat from a pier near us or take the boat to the Bangkok downtown to avoid the traffic.