Safestay Barcelona Sea
Registration number 01-2002-0035
The SEA POINT hostel is a lively hostel located in front of the most popular beach in Barcelona and only 10 minutes walking to Las Ramblas and the City Centre.
- Each dorm (4, 6 and 8 beds) has its own bathroom
- Free broadband internet connection
- Free buffet breakfast
- Common room – with TV and music
- Bar where you take in the magnificent views of the beach
- Bed linen
- Activities (walking tours, beach sports and much more!!)
Persons under the age of 18 years are only allowed to stay in private rooms or dorms that are booked for use by a family or group of persons. People under 18 years old must travel with their parents or legal tutor.
Cash payment of balance preferable on arrival. Small nominal charge for payments by credit card.
From The AIRPORT: train to “Plaza Catalunya” – there bus stop at “Corte Inglés/Fontanella” Bus 17 to “Plaza del Mar – Pg. Joan de Borbó” (1 minute walking to the hostel).
From SANTS STATION: Subway+bus: Line 1 (red) to “Plaza Catalunya” – Bus stop at “El Corte Inglés/Fontanella”, Bus: 17 to “Plaza del Mar – Pg. Joan de Borbó”, (1 minute walking to the hostel).
PLEASE NOTE: From the 1st of July 2016 breakfast has a cost of 2€.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Late check-out
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Taxes not included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Tourist Tax not included: 0,72€ per person per night
Persons under the age of 18 years are only allowed to stay in private rooms or dormitory rooms that are booked for use of one family or group of persons, and can not share dormitory rooms with other guests. People under 18 years old must travel with their parents or legal tutor.
Credit card payments will be charged with an euro per night and person.
The Equity Point Sea Hostel Services
• All dorms feature ensuite facilities
• Free internet access
• Breakfast available with coffee, tea, milk, juice, cereal, fruit and toast (3.50€).
• Free bottom linen and pillow case
• Barcelona information desk, activities and tours
• Common room
• Basic kitchen
• Wheelchair friendly hostel
• 24 hours reception
• No lockout
• No curfew
• Security lockers
• Luggage storage
• Lift / elevator
• Credit card accepted: Visa & Mastercard
Please note the property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
• No pets allowed
• Check in 2 PM
• Check out 10 AM
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From The AIRPORT: train to Plaza Catalunya there bus stop at Corte Ingls/Fontanella Bus 17 to Plaza del Mar Pg. Joan de Borb (1 minute walking to the hostel).
From SANTS STATION: Subway+bus: Line 1 (red) to Plaza Catalunya Bus stop at El Corte Ingls/Fontanella, Bus: 17 to Plaza del Mar Pg. Joan de Borb, (1 minute walking to the hostel).
Close to Equity Point Sea you'll find:
- The beach (5 metres)
- Las Ramblas (10 minutes walking)
- The Olympic Harbour (5 minuts walking)
- The Old Harbour (2 minutes walking)
- Some of the main meeting places and bars, sea food restaurants,shops. . .