Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 14:00 (2 pm)
Check-out: 11:00 (11 am)
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
10€ key deposit in cash is required on the check in.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.72 EUR per person per night
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The closest metro stop is ‘Passeig de Gracia’, on the Line 3 (Green), exit ‘Arago-Rambla Catalunya’. Please be aware, the ‘Passeig de Gracia’ metro station has 3 different metro lines and a Renfe train network all intersecting at the same stop. If you arrive with any metro or train line other than the Line 3 (Green) you will have a very hard time finding the correct exit. If you do not arrive with the Line 3 (Green) and you exit using any exit other than the ‘Arago-Rambla Catalunya’ exit you could be as far away as 3 city blocks from where you need to be.
• Coming from METRO STOP “PASSEIG DE GRACIA” – using the L3 (green): When you exit the train at the ‘Passeig de Gracia’ stop you need to follow the signs that say sortida (exit) ‘Arago’. As you come closer to exiting the metro station the sign will say sortida ‘Arago-Rambla Catalunya’. This will bring you to the exit that comes out on the corner of Passeig de Gracia and c/ Arago almost directly in front of the Casa Batllo. It is very important that you exit in front of the Casa Batllo. There are many exits for this metro stop and if you exit in the wrong place you will probably get lost. Once in front of the Casa Batllo, facing the Casa Batllo with your back to the street, go to your right. The first street you come to will be c/ Arago. Go left on c/ Arago. Continue on the street (c/ Arago) for 2 block, until you come to the street Carrer de Balmes. Turn right on c/ de Balmes. We are ¾ of the way up the block on the left hand side.
• Coming from EL PRAT AIRPORT (BCN Airport): Take the Aerobus from the airport to the last stop ‘Plaza Catalunya’. When you get off the bus at Plaza Catalunya you will be in front of the Corte Ingles building (a very large department store, the size of the entire city block). Facing the Corte Ingles building with your back to the street, go to your left. Just before you come to the corner you will see a stairway leading into the metro station. Once inside the metro station, take the L3 (green) metro line in the direction ‘Trinitat Nova’ until the stop ‘Passeig de Gracia’. Now follow the directions given above for “From the Metro Stop ‘Passeig de Gracia’ arriving with the Line 3 (green)”.
• Coming from SANTS ESTACIO Train Station: Inside of the train station you will need to find the entrance to the metro. It is at the opposite end of the train station from the McDonalds. Take the metro line 3 (Green) in the direction of “Trinitat Nova” to the stop “Passeig de Gracia”. Now follow the directions above for “Coming from Metro Stop Passeig de Gracia”.
• Coming from GIRONA AIRPORT: Take the Barcelona Bus from the airport to Barcelona Nord Bus Station (final destination). Now follow the directions below for “Coming from Barcelona Nord Bus Station”.
• Coming from the BARCELONA NORD BUS STATION: Once at the Nord bus station you can either take a taxi to the hostel (not too expensive because it's not so far from the hostel) or go with the metro. The metro stop is in the small park just next to the bus station and is named ‘Arc de Triomf’. The metro line at the ‘Arc de Triomf’ stop is the Line 1 (red). Take the train that goes in the direction ‘Hospital de Bellvitge’ until the stop named ‘Catalunya’. When you exit the train at the “Catalunya” stop you will have to transfer to the metro line 3 (green). With the metro line 3 (green) you need to take the train in direction “Trinitat Nova” until the stop “Passeig de Gracia”. Now follow the directions above for “Coming from Metro Stop Passeig de Gracia”.
Smack dab in the center of Barcelona, the location is ideal for sightseeing, shopping and enjoying the famous Barcelona nightlife. Less than a 5 minute walk from Passeig de Gracia and the Casa Batllo, 10 minute walk to Plaza Catalunya, the Barrio Gotico and La Pedrera, around the hostel are some of the most famous sites in Barcelona, some of the most popular bars, clubs and restaurants and all types of shopping.
Metro stops, bus stops and long distance train stations less than 5 minutes walking