St Christopher's Barcelona
In a city obsessed with football, sun, sand, sea and Sangria, a place to chill out and relax with friends is always welcome. That's what we offer at St Christopher's Inn Barcelona and we offer it in a prime location - with self catering facilities!
Located directly opposite the airport transfer drop off at Placa de Catalunya we couldn't be easier to find. Better yet, from this top backpacker hostel, La Rambla and the many attractions of Barcelona are only minutes away on foot!
At our St Christopher's Inn - Barcelona, you will find a beautiful mezzanine garden, in-house cinema screen, outdoor eating areas and environment protecting solar panels on the roof.
All our guests receive 25% discount on food at our on-site restaurant, plus great discount deals on drinks in our bar! It's a benchmark for a new generation of hostels - so when you stay with us, be prepared for the time of your life.
There's always something going on and great parties in our Belushi's Bar. We also have FREE WiFi in every floor in the building and in every one of the common areas and available computers to rent p/min, if you don't have your smart phone or your laptop. We also serve a continental breakfast every morning!
There's also something a VERY special for the ladies, our female-only rooms where you can escape the boys, enjoy a few extra comforts and hit the streets of Barcelona looking fabulous again.
You can meet other like minded travellers by trying out our daily free walking tour and if you feel like, at night we can book you to a 'tapas' or a 'famenco' tour so you can live the real Spanish experience.
Please note that we do provide linen, but remember to bring your own towel. There are large free lockers in the rooms but you also need to remember to bring your own padlock for security. If you forget it, do not worry... we will have them for you at our reception desk.
You really won't have it any better in Barcelona than here!!!!
*Please note that we do not allow under-18s to stay in this hostel, unless if staying with a responsible adult in a private room
Check in at 14:00 and check out is at 10:00, unless otherwise stated. We accept most major credit cards. We do not accept American Express credit cards. You can also pay in cash when you arrive, however if you book online your deposit must be secured using a credit or debit card.
If you are under 18 and travelling as part of a school group this must be arranged with (e) email@example.com. If you are under 18 and not part of a school group, you must be accompanied by a responsible adult. No one under the age of 18 can share a dormitory with anyone who is not part of their group.
You must give at least 24-hours notice if you want to cancel a booking. If you make a cancellation less than 24-hours before you are due to arrive, you will still be charged for the first night of your stay. Refunds will only be given for subsequent nights if payment has already been made and you have advised our staff no later than 10:00 in the morning on the day before your revised departure date. If your original booking was for 2 or more persons the cancellation/change must apply to the whole party and a new booking must be made for the persons not wishing to cancel/change. Online deposits are non-refundable.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Prat Airport:
1. From Terminal 1 take Bus A1 destination Plaa Catalunya.
- From Terminal 2 take Bus A2 destination Plaa Catalunya.
- Buses leave every 10-minutes between 06:00 and 01:00.
- Outside of this period night bus N17 connects the airport to Plaa Catalunya.
- A single fare will cost approximately 6.
- The journey takes approximately 40-minutes.
2. From the Plaa Catalunya bus stop, cross the plaza and walk along the Carrer de Bergara until you see St Christophers Inn on your right, just before Topshop.
From Girona Airport:
1. Take the Barcelona Bus operated by Sagales to the Barcelona Bus Station (Estacion del Norte). This bus journey will take approximately one-hour.
2. Enter the Metro outside of the bus station and take the L1 red line in the direction of Hospital de Bellvitage.
3. Get off the Metro at the Catalunya station and take the Ronda Universitat exit.
- After exiting turn back on yourself and walk down the Plaa Catalunya, with the plaza on your left.
- Take your first right onto Carrer de Bergara and walk until you see St Christophers Inn on your right, just before Topshop.
From Barcelona-Sants Station:
1. Take the Cercanias train to Plaa de Catalunya.
2. Exit the train at Plaa de Catalunya. This journey will take less than five-minutes.
- When you exit the station walk along the Carrer de Pelai.
- Take the first right and you will see St Christopher's Inn on Carrer de Bergara.
Customer safety is our first and foremost concern at every St Christopher's Inn across Europe. Our hostel is in a safe and well-lit spot, easily accessed by public transport and within easy walking distance of the top attractions including La Rambla and the beach! The airport bus drops you around the corner and any shopaholics out there will be pleased to know that St Christopher's Inn, Barcelona is directly next-door to Top Shop, and a good run on retailers on and around La Rambla!