Marcopolo Welcomes You!!
This five star hostel offers all you are looking for from an excellent location.
In city of Bariloche, the gateway to the Argentine Patagonia, Marcopoloinn is the place to stay. We offer a lot of servicies, for Free!!!
Como and enjoy with us, a good argentinian beer at the bar, check the activities every day, and more!!!
Servicies: Free Dinner, breackfast included, DVD area, WIFI area, Satelite TV, tourist information, Bar, Internet for free, and a lot a lot of Fun!!!
Check at desk all the Activieties!!! Enjoy!!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Currency exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
IMPORTANT TO READ BEFORE BOOKING: This hostels needs you to send the CVV code after booking otherwise your booking can be canceled”
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the airport:
- A cab its around $100 pesos, and its takes 15 minutes until downtown.
- You can take transfers from $40 pesos, also, and you go down at the main square.
- Another option its if you take the bus, normal bus, number 72 that cost 10 pesos but its takes an hour till hostel.
From the bus station:
- If you take a cab its no more than 30 pesos.
- Also you have the option to come by bus, the number 20 from 5 pesos and you have to go down in the intersection of Salta and San Martin st.
300 mts from Civic Centre