Youthhostel Beinwil am See
Beinwil am See lies in idyllic surroundings on the Lake of Hallwil. Ramblers can avoid the protected sections on the shores of Lake of Hallwil by keeping to designated hiking routes. As a result, the Boniswil and Seengen marshes are real paradise for birds, where reeds and a host of waterlilies colour the landscape.
Practically every town in this region has castles and fortresses, ruins and churches to attract art lovers. And great value is placed on tradition here: for example, the Ascension Day parade, when riders gallop around the Beromunster is a famous event.
The Beinwil Youth Hostel has eight family rooms, with bunk beds downstairs for two children, and parent accommodation upstairs in the gallery. The accommodation is so comfortable that no-one complains about the showers not being on the same level. There is a beach area immediately adjacent to the youth hostel and with free admission for youth hostel guests. If you enjoy discovering the attraction of a beautiful, tranquil location, this is exactly the right spot for you.
• 2 double rooms with washbasin
• 2 room with 3 beds and washbasin (not directly in the room)
• 3 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin (not directly in the room)
• 1 room with 4 beds
• 8 rooms with 6 beds and washbasin
• 1 room with 8 beds and washbasin (not directly in the room)
A total of 82 beds and 7 extra beds.
Washing facilities and toilets on each floor, showers in the new building.
• 3 day rooms, 1 leisure room
• OHP, flip chart, blackboard, video, screen and beamer (extra charge)
• Table tennis, table football
• Free use of football pitch and bathing-beach for guests
• Sandbox and games
• Nice courtyard with fireplace
• Covered bicycle shed
• Rent a Bike: Bike rental at reasonable prices
• Internet corner
• Free WiFi
Check-in: 5 - 9.30 pm
Check-out: 8 - 10 am
The published prices include the daily membership of Swiss Youth Hostels and Hostelling International.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle parking
- Free Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
**PLEASE NOTE: The published prices include the daily membership of Swiss Youth Hostels and Hostelling International.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Walk from train station towards the lake of Hallwil and follow the Youth Hostel signs. 10 minutes walk.
Train journey takes 1 hour. Change in Lenzburg.
Train journey takes 50 minutes. Direct train, no changes.
- Directly at the border of Lake of Hallwil
- 25 minutes bus journey to Beromunster (medieval market town)
- 25 minutes train journey to Lenzburg (historical town, castle)
- 50 minutes train journey to Lucerne