Hostel Magic is a new place in downtown Belgrade that was created to provide you with unforgettable moments during your stay. Friendly staff will enable you to feel welcome and make sure that everyone carries with them a part of our magic. Welcome!!!
Warmly hostel in which you can get a high quality rest in comfortable and cozy rooms. We will give you all the information that you would require about our city and places you could visit. You can enjoy our terrace and large garden, use a free Wi-Fi and if you get hungry a fully equipped kitchen is at your disposal.
We offer three types of rooms – 6 bed dorm, private with double bed and a private triple. Our hostel can hold up to 21 people.
- 6 bed dorm have lockers, air conditioning, bedside lamps, TV
- private rooms with double bed have bedside lamp, TV, wardrobe
- private triple rooms have a double bed and single bed, night lamps, air conditioning, TV, wardrobe
Of course that linen, towels, internet and lockers are free of charge. Complete kitchen, 2 complete bathrooms with 24h hot water, ironing boards, hairdryers, terrace and large garden for all guests. We offer laundry service, hairdressers, and transportation to all parts of the city and its surroundings.
We are located in the city center at 5 min walk from the main railway and bus station, the main highway, Slavija Square and one of the main pedestrian zones. Our location allows you to quickly and easily get to the Belgrade Fair, Kalemegdan fortress, lake 'Ada ciganlija' and all sights of Belgrade. We are surrounded by many embassies and cultural centers, supermarkets, restaurants and nightclubs. Only a few stations from us is a national park 'Kosutnjak' for those who would like recreation in nature.
Belgrade is a city that is alive 24 hours and its night life will certainly not leave you indifferent - a good parties with DJs from around the world, festivals, clubs and restaurants on the rivers Danube and Sava, the bohemian quarter, ... a great location of hostel Magic puts you in the center of all happenings.
Belgrade as the capital city of Serbia has always attracted many artists with its beauty and spirit serving as inspiration for great works. Visiting museums, monuments, orthodox churches and monasteries will complete your cultural experience.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- By Train or Bus: Take the Nemanjina Street in the direction of Slavija Square and at the second traffic light turn right into the Kneza Milosa Street. We are located after 200m (two traffic lights) on the right hand side immediately after the American embassy and before the Italian Cultural Center.
- By car: From motorway E-75 exit at 'Mostar' intersection in the direction of the center. You are now entering Kneza Milosa Street and after 350m (three traffic lights) on the left hand side is the hostel Magic.
- From airport: Get on a highway E-75 and follow the instructions for transport by car or: you can take a taxi (15 €), contact us for transfer or take a bus 72 (1.2 € runs on every half hour) to 'Zeleni venac'(last station). From 'Zeleni venac' take bus 53 and get off at second station, go back towards Nemanjina Street and after 50m on the left hand side is the hostel Magic
We are located in the city center at 5 min walk from the main railway and bus station, the main highway, Slavija Square and one of the main pedestrian zones. Our location allows you to quickly and easily get to the Belgrade Fair, Kalemegdan fortress, lake 'Ada ciganlija' and all sights of Belgrade. We are surrounded by many embassies and cultural centers, supermarkets, restaurants and nightclubs. Only a few stations from us is a forest-park 'Kosutnjak' for those who would like recreation in nature.